✨ : 2

Jungkook couldn't stand still for the past 30 minutes

Jungkook couldn't stand still for the past 30 minutes. The boy kept bouncing and dancing in small, "Ah, I can't remember the last time we have been this free around human."

Jin hummed, "Don't make me regret my decision."

Jimin smiled and softly shook his head at younger.

I looked up to Yoongi whose hand was around my waist, "Did we really had to go? I'm not really a huge fan of parties."

He stretched down to place a kiss on my pout, "Don't worry, I'm not planning on staying long." He showed me a mischievous smirk. I nodded with a knowing smile.

The eight of us arrived in front of a big mansion-like house. It almost reminded me of ours.

"You guys ready?" Hoseok hyped.

"Let's get drunk already." Taehyung walked forward.

I furrowed my brows and leaned to Yoongi, "Vampires can't get drunk, can they?" He chuckled, "He will try anyways."

Going in, it was just a blur. Disco lights were the only sources of light. Everyone was everywhere. Some on the floor, some wasted, some on the couch, some on the stairs, some dancing their night away, some on each other.

"I think we will need that drink, after all, Tae." Jungkook whistled.

"We'll go for drinks." Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok walked to the bar.

"Let's go have fun." Namjoon patted Yoongi's shoulder. We walked further to the house.

"I'll go check up on others." I quickly followed where the four went.

And there they were, having tequila shots one after another.

"And I thought you would bring us drinks." Chuckling, I jumped to sit on the table.

"C'mon, Jihye. Help yourself." Hoseok slid me a red drink. Shrugging, the bottom was up. Boys cheered in joy.

"Hello, guys. Welcome to my party. I think we haven't met before, I'm Tyler. Just moved here." He offered his hand to the guys.

"Hey, nice party man." Hoseok bro-hugged the guy.

"Nice to meet you." Jimin and Jungkook smiled in acknowledgment.

"And you are?" He smiled in my direction. I mirrored the action, "Hi, I'm Jihye. Great party!"

He leaned to kiss my cheek, "Pleasure. Thanks! I'll see you guys later."

"Uh-oh. Yoongi won't be happy." Jungkook teased. I glared at the male, "Nothing happened."

"You don't want to see Yoongi's reaction to that nothing." He raised a glass in my direction and took the shot.

"My reaction to what?" Jimin jumped at the familiar voice.

"Nothing." I threw the boys a look, "Let's go dance." Grabbing Yoongi's arm, I led him away.

A female stood beside Jimin leaning to the bar, too close for his liking. His eyes darted to her neck without his will.

He shook his head and patted Hoseok's shoulder, "I need to find Namjoon." He nodded, "Okay."

Jimin left the bar to look for his friend. He knows he can't be trusted one on one with a human. Guidance is a must, especially in this environment.

Spotting Namjoon with Jin, he sighed in content and walked to the direction. Suddenly, the woman from before appeared in front of him.

"Hello, handsome. Company?" She was clearly wasted. Nevertheless, the lady was beautiful, "Not interested." He passed through.

"Oh, come on. Dance with me." She tugged on his arm. Jimin's patience was coming to end at this point. With red eyes, he quickly turned to her, "I said I'm fine!" The female paled.

"Hey, hey. Breathe." Fortunately, Namjoon came just in time. He grabbed the lady by her forearms, making eye contact, "Forget this happened. Go fix yourself a drink." With that, she walked away.

"You good?" Jimin tapped his foot, "I need to feed. Like, now."  Namjoon turned to Jin who nodded for them to go.

Nodding, he turned to Jimin, "Okay, let's go."

Hoseok danced near Taehyung and Jungkook with a bottle in his clutch. Loosening up once in a while felt good. Getting a gulp of his drink, he continued to move under the music.

The next second, his back collided with someone else's body. The other person would've fallen, but Hoseok's instincts prevented that from happening.

His hand slid around a woman's waist, supporting her body. Their chests were right on each other meanwhile their eyes found one another.

Hoseok could hear his own breath while his eyes wandered over the woman's face and stopped on the lips.

Taehyung, who noticed the scene, softly tapped Jungkook's dancing form. The younger looked at Taehyung, later followed his gaze.

"You're..." Hoseok tried to say, but nothing came out. All he could comprehend was their heart's beating in unison.

The lady shook her head. Muttering a small 'sorry', she left.

The male stood there, looking at her fading form. Jungkook and Taehyung cautiously approached the man who looked like a dear in headlights.

Jungkook waved his hand in front of his face, however, no response. The duo exchanged looks.

The frozen man suddenly showed a soft smile, "I finally found her..."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

We have a second half for Hobi☺️