➖19➖

CHAPTER NINETEEN

I was sitting on the bed, leaning into its head

I was sitting on the bed, leaning into its head. Third day. It's the third day without Yoongi. I don't miss someone often, but I miss him terribly.

I was caught up in my thoughts, the next thing I knew is that I couldn't understand what was happening in my book. I sighed. I guess I have to re-read the chapter.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing him. I smiled and jolted from the bed, "Yoongi, I-" He closed the bathroom door at my face. This weird feeling in my chest. I don't like it.

I knocked on the door, "Yoongi? Please come out. I want to talk." Silence.

"Please?" It came out as a whisper. I'm sure he heard me, because the door opened, revealing him without a shirt. I felt my face heat up.

"Uh, s-so I wanted to say. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I don't think that you may eat me at any time. I didn't process what I was going to say. Forgive me?" I looked into his crimson eyes.

A small smile made it's way to his face, "I can't be mad at you." He hugged me, burying my face into his chest.

"So, you're not mad?" I asked. He shook his head. I smiled, kissing his cheek and went back to my book.

//

Yoongi was in the bathroom for a quite time now. I'm starting to get worried.

"Yoongi?" I raised my voice, calling him out. No answer.

"Yoongi?!"

"Y-yeah?" I heard him answer, his voice faint because of the shower running and the door between us.

"Are you okay?" My concern took the best of me.

"Aaah, mmhn" He sang out. What is going on there?

"Are you sure?" Silence. Probably busy showering, but I can swear I heard faint grunts. I shrugged and made my way to the kitchen, to see Jungkook playing with his phone on the couch.

"Hey, Kookie!" I smiled. He returned the smile, "Hey, Jihye- NO. Ah, shit. Nice, I'm dead!" I giggled, "Sorry." He shook his head, "It's fine."

"So, how are you?" He asked me. I sat beside him with the juice bottle in my hands. I nodded, "Good. I was afraid, that Yoongi was still mad at me for what I said, but he surprisingly forgave me." I flashed a smile.

"I'm happy for ya." He smiled. I nodded.

"By the way, the day you- the day you left me at the café. Did you mean what you said? You really didn't want to know me?" I asked. This question has been bothering me for a long time now.

He shook his head, "No, of course not. Namjoon wanted Yoongi and I to stop seeing you. He has a specific relationship with humans. So, I had to listen to him. But you're Yoongi's choice, so he couldn't sit properly without whining about seeing you." I smiled and nodded.

"What is the problem with Namjoon though?" I wondered out loud.

"It's his story to tell." He zipped his mouth and threw the imaginary key away. I giggled, "As I've been told."

"May I know your story?" I asked.

He sighed, "Mine is the most non-problematic one." He chuckled.

"Short, I'm an orphan. Parents died when I was 1 or 2. Jin saw me playing on the playground when I was a kid and 'fell in love' from his words." He smiled. "So, he sneaked in the orphanage and took me out one night. I was about fifteen then. I remember Namjoon being so confused." He started to laugh. My eyes widened. "Really?" I laughed too.

He nodded, "He said that at that time, he thought they didn't deserve me." We stopped laughing and a comfortable silence came into the room.

"I'm glad, that you're my friend." I smiled. "You don't know how glad I am." He smiled back.

"Oh! Yoongi?" I saw him enter the kitchen.

"U-uh hi, Jihye." He chuckled awkwardly.

"What happened? Do you want something? I can make y-" I was going to get up, but he stopped me.

"No!- I mean, no need. I just wanted some water." He ran upstairs after he said that.

"But- you didn't even take the water bottle," I mumbled. I saw Jungkook smirk beside me, "I think I know what's happening here. Good night, Jihye." He winked and went to his room. What does that suppose to mean?

I made my way to our room.

"Yoongi? Are you okay?" I asked after entering the room.

"Uh? Yeah! I'll go to the bathroom." He rushed to the bathroom, but I stopped him, grabbing his hands.

"What's going on? Did you not forgive me? I thought we were okay?" I asked confused.

"I did, princess." He spoke calmly. His low soothing voice echoed in my head. Oh, how I love his voice.

"Then why?"

"I don't want to hurt you." He looked at me now.

"What-" I wanted to ask, but my eyes wandered to his crotch.

"Oh my god. That's why you were running away?" I asked, chuckling.

"You should've told me. We're not teenagers, Yoongi." I leaned in and whispered, "I could've helped you." My hands made its way down his abs.

"J-Jihye- you don't know what you're doing." He growled. I smirked, "Oh, I do."

Suddenly someone hit the walls few times, "YOU TWO TRY BEING QUIET THERE!" Jungkook yelled.

I giggled, meanwhile Yoongi started to plant wet kisses down my collar bone. I tilted my head back with his touch.

"You asked for it, baby." He smirked into my skin.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Sorry kids😂

I

I. HAVE. SINNED. IM SORRY. *hides under a rock*