➖16➖

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

 Within this childish madness you will save me tonight

-Min Yoongi

______________

"Jihye, you know I can't let you out of here...even though you're closely related to Yoongi," Namjoon said with a stern face.

"But- why? Don't you trust me?"

"I lost my trust in humans a long time ago." He looked down.

"What happened?" My voice became softer.

"It's none of your concern. Just- you have two choices; either you stay here or I'm afraid you will no longer stay alive. It's your decision." He said. I couldn't believe it. How can he put one in a situation like this? I don't even know these boys well.

"You don't like me that much, huh." I said with a scoff. With another look towards him and I left the room.

Walking through the corridors I sighed, closing my eyes.

"Jihye? What happened?" One of the boys approached me. Hoseok, if I'm right.

"Hey," I flashed a smile, "Just in a bad mood," I assured him.

"Oh, want some hot chocolate?" He asked, his lips making a shape of a heart.

I agreed immediately and he led me to the kitchen. We were talking a lot, he was very communicative. He prepared the hot cocoa and served it for me

"Enjoy." I thanked him and tried the drink.

My eyes widened, "Oh my god! This is so good. I'm sorry, but I have to ask you to make me this every day." I said, pointing at it.

He chuckled, "Let's make it our tradition then." We were talking and laughing when Yoongi came into the kitchen.

"What are you guys doing?" He pecked my head and went to grab a water bottle from the refrigerator.

Yoongi explained to me that vampires often drink water to stay hydrated, beside feeding with blood. They can eat normal food also, but it won't be their source to be full. It's like eating paper. Also, he mentioned something about alcohol. But I was sleepy and fell asleep through the lecture.

"Nothing much. Hoseok made me hot chocolate." I smiled, raising the drink proudly.

"I see you're getting close with them. I'm glad." He smiled and gulped from the water bottle.

"Kay, I'll go take a shower. Join me to sleep later on." He said I nodded in response. "Or," he smirked, "You can join me in shower." I chocked on the cocoa.

"Hey! Just go wash you, unholy child!" Jin joined us in the kitchen.

"Okay, okay." Yoongi raised his hands in defeat. "Hey, Jihye." Jin waved at me.