➖18➖

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

I didn't see Yoongi for 2 days now. Taehyung, Jin, and Hoseok always tried to interact with me somehow. Apparently, they heard everything from downstairs. A soft knock on my door distracted my thoughts.

"Jihye? Can I come in?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, sure!" He came in with the tray full of food. To be honest, I didn't eat anything for 2 days.

"Jin told you to make me eat, right?" I asked.

"You know him too well." I chuckled.

"Plus, I wanted to apologize for my behavior. I didn't mean to snap at you like that. I'm sure, Yoongi told you everything." He said, with those apologetic puppy-eyes.

"He just told me why you acted that way. And wanted me to hear the whole story from you." I said, hugging my legs.

"How about you eat, meanwhile I'll tell you my story, hm?" He suggested giving me the food. I nodded in response.

I started eating the steak Jin cooked for me, "Oh, wow."

"Tasty, right?" I nodded immediately. He chuckled at my actions.

"It was me, mom and my little sister at first." He smiled at the thought of her.

"We were just an ordinary family. Not that wealthy, not so poor. I never knew my dad, but heard of him from grandpa since mom wouldn't talk so much about him."

"Oh my god, really? I didn't have a father too!." I said with full eyes.

"Really?" I nodded.

"Grandpa always took good care of us. And mom always worked, so he had to live with us for a while. One day I was going home from school but bumped into someone. It was a boy who bullied me at school, a few years older than me, I guess. He did that every day. I mentally cursed myself for bumping into him. So, he beat me up and took all my pocket money. I was almost dying on the ground, coughing blood. They went too far that day. Thankfully Yoongi found me. He took me to Jin, he took care of me." I interrupted him.

"Jin healed you?" He nodded, "Yeah." I nodded for him to continue.

"He has savings, so he feeds us when we need."

"Aah, that's why he took you away." He nodded.

"I was dying and there was no chance I would survive, so they decided to turn me. There was no other way. My main organs were in a very bad condition. So, after I turned they let me go home and go to school. But I, of course, kept in touch with them. One day that guy approached me again. Said something about me having nine lives or something. And wanted to hit me when I talked back. But I grabbed him and lost my control. I- just killed him right there and then. I went for his neck and before I knew it, I had his head in my hands. It's like something clicked in my mind and it went blank. I couldn't feel or think. I felt like crap for next few days.." His tears were falling down at this moment. I grabbed his hands.

"Hey, it's okay."

"So Namjoon discovered about my weakness and made me live with them. I had to leave her. I had to leave my family." He said, looking at me with those red eyes.

I smiled, "I had a brother. He disappeared one day. Grandpa said, he died at a very young age." I started talking to calm him down somehow. He was quiet for a while.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Hm? Yeah. I better go now. I need to meet Jin. Have to discuss something. Are you full?" He asked, smiling. I nodded. He hugged me suddenly. It took me by surprise. He released me from his embrace, "I'll go." I nodded.

"What just happened?"

-Jimin POV-

"Jin, just check it, please."

"Jimin really, what if you're stressing yourself without a reason."

"I need to know. She may be the only one left for me."

He sighed, "Okay, I'll tell you the results at the end of next week."

"Thank you so much!"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖