➖17➖

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Opening the door gently, I let myself in to see Yoongi soundly asleep

Opening the door gently, I let myself in to see Yoongi soundly asleep. I smiled at the sight and lied beside him. Looking at his facial features, I thought about the situation I was in. Namjoon made it crystal clear, that I won't be leaving this house, more like a mansion.

But the thought of him not trusting humans never left my mind. What happened? Who betrayed him? Why can't he trust me? For now, I have more questions than answers.

"You know you've been staring at me for more than 10 minutes. If we were in a movie or a book you would've kissed me 5 minutes ago." Yoongi said, smirking, his eyes still closed. I giggled at his statement.

"Sadly, this is real life," I said making him pout.

He opened his eyes, "Is something bothering you?" His gaze softly wandering through my face.

"Can you read minds too or something?" I asked.

He chuckled, "No, but I can tell. What did Namjoon say to you?"

"Uh, he said either I'm living here, either.." I stopped looking at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Either I'm, well let's say, not so alive anymore," I said it enough for him to understand.

Yoongi's facial expression changed suddenly, "Of course, I understand his trust to people, but he shouldn't go this hard on you!"

"What happened, really?" I asked, slightly frightened.

He sighed, "It's not my story to tell, Jihye. I'm sure he'll tell you someday." He smiled, trying to reassure me.

"Tell me everything from now on, okay? You can't trick me anyways." He smirked.

"And why is that?" I questioned.

He leaned in closer, "Because, you're mine. I will know at the end of the day everything." He whispered with a seductive tone.

"Are you trying to seduce me? Because it's working." I smiled, looking into his eyes.

"Maybe. Now sleep, you need some rest." He embraced me, his chin above my head, our legs tangled. The smell of his cologne is the last thing I remember before drifting into the dreamland.

//

"HEY! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO EAT THAT!"

"YO, STOP SCREAMING!"

"DON'T INTRUDE INTO MY KITCHEN YOU, JAMLESS CREATURE!"

That's how I woke up. I got up and exited the room and made my way to the kitchen, which is connected with the living room.

"YOU TWO STOP IT ALREADY!"

"HEY, STOB IT!"

"It's sto'p' it, sto'p' it."

"How do you spell it?"

"S-T-O-P! I-T!" Jins laugh was heard, following with others.

"Hey, hey, hey, stop. Let's eat." Hoseok said. If I didn't know anything about them, I would think that they are a bunch of teenagers, which were closer to each other more than a family. I smiled at the thought.

Jungkook immediately saw me entering the kitchen.

"Oh, good morning Jihye." I waved at him, "Morning."

"Come join us." Jin smiled, putting a plate for me.

I sat beside Jimin, "Thank you, Jin."

We were enjoying the breakfast. Jin was making dad jokes and laughing at them himself, others did too but I think it's because of his laugh, which resembled a window cleaning noise. I notice that they don't eat much food, I mean normal food. Of course, I can exactly tell why.

Namjoon didn't spare me a single look since I came. Well, then.

I noticed Jimin quiet down a little, "Jimin, are you alright?" My sudden voice made him softly jump in his seat. He started breathing heavily, "Jihye, please, can you sit somewhere else." He said, avoiding my eyes.

"Why, what happened?" I asked. "Just do as I say!" He snapped, making me jump. Everyone's attention was on us now.

"Jimin? Come with me." Jin said, Jimin nodded in response. With that they left the kitchen, leaving me dumbfounded.

Yoongi came to me, "Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" He was quite concerned.

"No, why would he do that? He would never." I answered. How can I say when I don't know.

"Let's go. Guys continue on without us." Namjoon's glare is the last thing I remember before leaving the kitchen.

"What just happened?" I asked Yoongi.

"Jimin was hungry." He answered simply.

"Be more specific."

"Vampires get hungry suddenly. They can't predict it. The reason Jimin snapped at you is that..he smelled your scent. If it went further he could've fed on you." He said as if it was something not important.

"So, I'm in a house with a bunch of creatures who can eat me anytime?" I raised my voice.

He threw me a look, which I couldn't understand, "No, others can control their hunger. It's just him. Jimin was like this after he turned. It's his weakness. You need to hear his story." He took a pause, "But the fact that you thought that I can eat you anytime offended me." He said with a low voice and left the room. The realization hit me hard and I immediately regretted what I said, "Stupid."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

How r ya?🌚 Preparing for Xmas yet?😌