➖7➖

CHAPTER SEVEN

His eyes were devilish red

His eyes were devilish red. But that is the thing that attracted me to him.

————————————

"Today, tomorrow, next month, next century, you'll be by my side, right?"

These dreams again.

"Uhhh." I rubbed my eyes and got up, later on getting ready for work.

\\

"Heyyy," Jungkook came to hug me.

"Hi, Jungkook," I accepted the hug.

"Want to hang out after work? Yoongi wants to come too." He offered.

Yoongi, huh?

"Sounds like a plan. I'd love to!"

"Nice!"

//

I was currently cleaning up the pantry. Jungkook, asshole, dodged the task, leaving me at it alone.

"Where do these boxes even come from?" I questioned, gathering all empty boxes to throw away.

After collecting all of them, I wore my coat and made my way to the back exit of the café.

"Listen to me carefully, forget everything that happened last 5 minutes. You were walking, but you stumbled and fell. Carry on, now." Jungkook's voice echoed. I don't know why, but my instincts were telling me to hide.

After the other person left, I heard my partner's footsteps approaching. Act normal.

"Hey, Jungkook. What are you doing out here?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"I needed to see someone." He scratched the back of his head. I noticed that Jungkook does it whenever he tries to find an excuse or tries to lie.

I nodded, "I just wanted to throw these away." I said, pointing to the boxes.

"Kay, I'll go in."

I don't know what he is hiding, but I'm finding it out. My curiosity won't leave me alone.

//

"Jihye, hurry up!"

"Jungkook, I'm a girl. I need some time to get ready."

"You were there since forever! I'm slowly dyinggggg. My leg is becoming numb, I can't feel my toes anymore."

"Shut up! It's been 5 minutes." I grinned. He's so childish, for heaven's sake.

"Oh, Yoongi's here!" Another voice joined Jungkook's.

I quickly wore my coat and got out.

"Hi, Yoongi." I tried to show a smile, but I'm sure it turned out awkward.

"Hey." He grinned, showing his gummy's.

"Cute," I mumbled.
(jackson voice)

"Let's go?" He asked.

Jungkook and I nodded in answer.

//

The whole walk, Jungkook was doing his role of a mood-maker. I would talk too, but a particular someone makes me flustered in some way.

"IntErnAtiOnaL pLaybOy." He said, walking with his head up.

"Pfffft." I ended up laughing, punching Jungkook's arm.

"Laugh often, it suits you," I heard from behind, causing my body to stiffen.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"Ah, guys look; fireworks at 8 pm," Jungkook said, pointing to the fliers.

"Let's go! We can make it on time."

We watched the fireworks in amusement with Jungkook making weird noises each time the rainbow lights erupted in the sky. I looked right from time to time to see Yoongi's reaction.

"Stop staring at her already. It's creepy." Jungkook whispered to his elder.

"I can't help it, Jungkook. Let me be."

Meanwhile, I was admiring the night sky, decorated with millions of stars, mind empty. I was mesmerized by stars as long as I can remember. You can stare at them forever, they always seem to be something magical.

//

"Thank you for a great day, you guys. I really had fun." I thanked both of them.

"Welcome." Yoongi nodded in acknowledgment.

"I'll pick you up in the morning for work?" Jungkook offered.

"Sure!" I nodded.

"Bye!" Jungkook waved at me.

"Bye." I grinned, creasing my eyes.

After walking into the house, I took a shower and drifted into sleep immediately.

Jungkook softly tilted his head to the side, "Did that- look familiar to you?"

"Yeah."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I'm having a writing crisis

I'm having a writing crisis. Halp!🤧