➖8➖

CHAPTER EIGHT

"You guys should stop seeing her

"You guys should stop seeing her." A masculine voice echoed through the room. "You know, I can't do that," Yoongi protested in a calm state.

"I understand. I was in your place once too. But, she is a human, Yoongi. Do you want it to be like the last time? Scratch that, it would be much worse than the last time. We were almost killed!" Yoongi hung his head low, reminiscing.

"Is it really necessary?" Jungkook joined.

"I'm afraid so, yes." The elder patted Jungkook's shoulder and left the room.

"I can't leave her." Yoongi whispered, but no one heard him.

//

"Jihye!"

"Yeah?"

"Serve that client, please."

"Okay. Oh, Taemin?" I called him out.

"Yeah?"

"Did Jungkook inform you about his absence?" I asked. It was weird that he didn't pick me up as promised. Now, he wasn't even here.

"He had some personal problems, so he took a few days off."

"Oh, okay. Thanks."

//

I was walking home after my shift, while listening to the music. I tried calling Jungkook, but he wouldn't pick up. Unfortunately, I don't know Yoongi's number.

While humming the tune silently, I noticed a familiar figure, crossing the road. I plugged out the headphone from my left ear.

"Yoongi?" I followed him, without the second thought.

He was walking so fast I had to run after him.

Suddenly, he turned to the alley, I followed after him, but he wasn't there anymore.

I looked around but still, no sign of him. Am I seeing things now? I should get my eyes checked. Giving up, I turned around and carried on to go home when I bumped into someone's firm chest.

"Yoongi?" I looked up.

"Why are you following me?" He asked, his tone colder from the last time. It almost scares me, almost.

"Why- Jungkook didn't come to work?" Shit. Why am I stuttering?

"Personal problems. You should go home, now."

"But.."

"I have to go." He turned around and went away. I quickly chased him and grabbed his arm.

"Can you- walk me home?" I looked at him with pleading eyes.

He eventually nodded in agreement.

//

We walked beside each other, no one dared to speak a word. I didn't know how to start a conversation. I was making up my mind when I heard him talk.

"We're here."

"Oh, right. Thank- Yoongi."

"What?"

"The light is on. I'm sure, I turned them off before I left to work." I talked in fright, looking to the window of my bedroom.

He turned around and observed the sight.

"Wait here. Call the police."

I nodded and dialed the police number. They picked up immediately, as expected.

"Yes, hello. Someone broke into my hou-"

Suddenly, screaming noises were heard from the house.

"Please, hurry up. Someone broke into my house and he is still here."

I told them my address and hung up. Yoongi is still inside. What if he gets hurt?

//

I looked at the sleeping Yoongi beside me. Soft smile hovered over my lips.

-Flashback-

I entered the house to see Yoongi beating up the guy, who's most likely the intruder. My eyes widened in shock. The man was already unconscious, a pool of blood was forming under them.

"Yoongi, stop! You will kill him!" I didn't know what to do, so I came closer and hugged him from behind. My heart was racing rapidly. He stiffened in my clutch.

Soon, the police came and arrested the man, who broke into my house. More like dragged, due to his unconsciousness. He will definitely need a proper treatment.

"Why did you beat him up so bad? You could've gotten in trouble, y'know?" I asked, cleaning the blood from his fist.

He gulped, "He was looking through your wardrobe and was doing inappropriate stuff. I just couldn't help it. Sorry." He clenched his fist. I looked at him in awe, smiling softly.

"Thank you."

I got up to get some plasters for bruises on his forehead and lower lip.

"Found the plaster-" I observed his face, but the bruises were nowhere to be seen.

"Uhh, I think I'm seeing things." I chuckled.

"I should go." He got up and grabbed his jacket.

"Wait, can't you stay? At least for a while. It's kinda creepy now to stay here alone." I asked him. It was an excuse, nevertheless true.

He was hesitating for a second, but nodded with a soft grin, "Okay, just a little bit."

-End of Flashback-

I looked at his peaceful sleeping face. He was ravishing, as always. His pale skin was shining under the moonlight. Chest rising up and falling down with each his breath. Messy part of his hair falling down his face. I fixed the lock that fell down, soon drifting into sleep myself.

**

Right after your breathing became stable, signaling that you're asleep, Yoongi opened his eyes. He looked at you without blinking once for few minutes, wishing for time to stop right at this moment. But reality hit hard for him to realize that he shouldn't be with you.

No matter how much they told Yoongi to stay away from you, he couldn't help it. You were all he cared now. Getting up, he kissed your cheek gently and left a note beside you. Grabbing the door handle, the man closed the door after smiling at the sight of you sleeping.

"Good night, Jihye."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

🤧Need a boyfriend ASAP.

Min Yoongi is addicting

Min Yoongi is addicting. I'm telling y'all.