➖22➖

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

"Guys, my room. Now! Jihye, you stay here." Namjoon yelled and left. Sheesh, you could've just spoken like a normal person.

"I'll be right back. If you feel tired, sleep without me."Yoongi kissed my forehead. I shook my head, "I'll wait for you." He nodded and left with others to his big room from day 1 I came here.

//

30 minutes. And no sign of them. I was starting to get bored. Getting up, I opened the refrigerator for something to eat. I saw muffins Jin was making earlier for me. Perfect.

I watched random things on TV while munching on the muffins. Suddenly my thought went to the guys. EXO. I saw Hoseok's frightened expression.

I tilted my head back to close my eyes for a little, but the weird feeling of someone watching was disturbing me. I looked to the left to the big window. No one. Why does it suddenly feel so creepy.

"You're not asleep yet?" Yoongi asked from behind making me jump. My palm found my chest, "Oh my god! You almost gave me a heart attack."

"What happened?" He chuckled, sitting next to me. Noticing muffin crumbs, he started wiping them off my face.

"I was eating and watching TV, but felt like someone was starring. So I was checking out the window, but you came in." I leaned into his shoulder.

"Hmm, sorry princess." He looked stressed. "Are you okay? What did you guys talk about?"

"Let's just go to sleep. I'm tired." He changed the subject and lifted me up bridal style. I raised the eyebrow of mine, suspecting something. But shrugged it off eventually because of Yoongi, who was kissing me cheeks nonstop. I giggled.

He wrapped me in a blanket like a burrito and hugged me from behind.

"Expect me soon, baby." I heard a whisper.

"Hm? Did you say something Yoongi?" I asked, turning around.

He shook his head, eyes still closed, "Good night, baby girl."

Strange. "Night."

I heard someone for sure.

//

The morning sun woke me up. I scrunched my face and rubbed my eyes to wake up more. As always, Yoongi wasn't there. I don't know if it's only me, but I hate sleeping with someone and waking up alone the next day.

I sighed and went to wash up.

While making my way downstairs I noticed something weird. The house was dead silent. Usually, boys would be talking, eating breakfast or laughing. But no, not today.

I entered the kitchen. Nobody. I knocked on Jungkook's door. No answer.

Where the hell is everyone?

With hesitation, I knocked on Namjoon's door.

"Come in, Jihye." His faint voice was heard. How does he- oh, right.

I pushed the door to open it.

"What did you want?" He asked.

"Where are everyone?" He still scares me sometimes. I guess it's because I know he doesn't like me.

"They went with Jin to feed." He answered simply.

I nodded, "That's all I needed to know." I was going to exit the room, but his question stopped me.

"Did you make your decision?"

"What?" I asked back.

"Did make your decision on your further stay?" He locked his hands together.

"Uh, I didn't really think about that. But do I have a choice? If I don't want to die, I must stay, right?" I talked back in a 'duh' tone.

He hummed, "You're right. But if anyone will know about us because of you, I will kill you myself. You may go." He stated calmly.

"Why do you hate me?" I asked with all my courage.

"Pardon?"

"Why do you hate me, well human, so much?" I asked again.

"Why would I tell you? I thought I made it crystal clear that I don't trust you nor do I like you? I don't know what Yoongi saw in you, really. Are you even sure he loves you? What if he's using you for food? Have you ever thought about that?" Oh, wow.

I smiled bitterly, "I-I shall go." My voice cracked. My facial expression showed nothing but hurt.

-Namjoon POV-

I mentally cursed after losing control over my words. A soft sight escaped my lips when I closed my eyes.

Can you blame me? Everyone would act like me if they were in my place.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Look at 'em dimples😭😭