➖43➖

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

*Alarm clock ringing sounds*

I jolted, sitting up but ended up grabbing my head, "Uhh, drinking was a bad idea. Wait- I almost didn't drink." I turned around and saw Daniel crashed on the floor beside me.

"Dan." I shook him, "Daniel!" He groaned, opening his eyes, "You're such a sleep-blocker." He threw a pillow to my face.

"Oh, shut up. How did we get here?" He sat up to think with his eyes closed, "I don't remember shit. Plus, I think I crashed at the bar." He looked at me.

"Yeah, you did. Then how did we- THE ROBBERS!" Daniel grabbed his head, "Shut up!" He whined.

"We got robbed yesterday!" He opened his eyes, "Wait, what?"

"They tried to rob me while I was carrying your heavy ass!" I punched him with the pillow, "Then I remember kicking their butts. But then- it's blank."

My...girl.

Who-

"I'm sorry! I wanted you to have fun and forget about everything, but ended up getting wasted myself." He pouted.

I sighed, "I appreciate your help," I smiled, "BUT I'm NEVER DRINKING WITH YOU AGAIN!" I punched him with the pillow again. He laughed later on getting up and jumping on me. I screamed at his heaviness, "Get off me!" I punched his back.

The clock suddenly took my attention, "Shoot, I'm late for work!" I punched him off with my legs. Daniel ended up on the floor groaning, "You're such a bitch!"

"Love you too, Dan!"

~Cafe~

"Taemin, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be late. It's just Daniel wanted to distract me, but ended up getting distracted himself and-"

"Shhh, Jihye. Firstly, I didn't understand anything. Secondly, I will forgive you if you'll drink coffee with me after work." He smiled.

I sighed and returned the smile, "Sure. I'll go change."

~After work~

"Your shift is off, Jihye." One of my co-workers informed." I nodded, "Thanks."

"So let's go? " Taemin approached me. I smiled, "Sure."

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"Secret." I chuckled, "I still don't understand why we couldn't drink coffee in our cafe." I snuggled into my scarf deeper due to coldness.

"Because I didn't invite you for coffee." I looked ta him, "Oh really? Then where are we going?"

"To my favorite place. Where I go when I'm lonely or sad. It boosts my mood." I smiled, "I'd want a place like that too."

"I'm sure you'll like it."

We talked about almost every topic.

Suddenly...

"Oh, the first snow." He looked up. I followed his gaze, "Really?" And it really was the first snow. Snowflakes were falling slowly from the dark sky. Couples who were walking, holding hands stopped to admire it too. "You know what people say?" I averted my attention to him, "What?"

"If you confess to someone or be with someone during the first snowfall, you will stay together for a long time." My facial expression turned into a surprised one and I lost my words. "Oh?"

He smiled, "I hope it's true."

My facial expression remained the same. "Let's go, we're already there." He said and took my hand in his.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Yes or no?

StarsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara