➖6➖

CHAPTER SIX

"Oh, hi Yoongi!"

"Oh, hi Yoongi!"

I calmed down a bit and turned my head to the right and saw a guy with pale skin and raven hair, standing there. Hands in pockets, black clothes and wearing a mask. I tilted my head to the side in curiosity.

"C'mon, I'll introduce you two." Jungkook dragged me to the male.

"Yoongi, this is Jihye. She's my friend. We work together. Jihye this is Yoongi. One of my friends." He introduced us.

The man named Yoongi took off his mask. I looked carefully at him. He was really handsome. Not surprised honestly. I'm starting to get used to handsome men around me.

I looked up to make eye contact with him, to feel my heartbeat increase and not hear anything except it. My hands reached up to feel my heartbeat, still tracking each others eyes.

"Um, it's nice to meet you.." I said.

"Yeah. Same." Hearing his voice made my tensed muscles relax. It was pleasantly deep and smooth that I could listen to it all day.

"Umm, hello?" Jungkook waved his hands between our faces. Nice timing, buddy.

"Oh, yeah. Jungkook, Namjoon said to come back home as soon as possible. He has some things to discuss." He averted his gaze to Jungkook. I looked to the other side too, flustered all of a sudden.

"Okay, understood."

"See you at home." He looked at me again, "I'll see you around." The small lift on the corner of his lips forced my heart to pump the blood in my veins faster, making me shiver.

"Yeah

"Yeah."

He turned around and walked away. What is happening to me? It had never ocurred before. Even with my past so-called crushes. Love at first sight? Bullshit. Just a minute of weakness fling? Most likely.