➖29➖

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

"It's just a slight injury of muscles, bones are safe

"It's just a slight injury of muscles, bones are safe." Jin smiled while examining my hand.

"I heard what happened downstairs." His face expression changed suddenly.

I sighed, "Of course you did. Yoongi and I are having some misunderstandings. I'm sure they will be solved sooner or later." I showed a faint smile.

"I advise you not to trust Baekhyun that much." He huffed.

"Why? He is the only fair one to me here." I felt offended.

"You don't know the full story, honey." He looked at me in the eyes.

"It isn't necessary to trust a person- Are you done?" I looked at my hand.

"Yes." He answered. "Then I'll go." I got up and went away.

//

"Jihye, are you okay? How are you feeling? Does anything hurt? I'm so sorry." Yoongi attacked me with questions once I entered the room.

I smiled slightly, "I'm fine, Yoongi. Just need to rest a little bit." I made my way to the bed. He followed me, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I have a bad temper. I'm not good at controlling my emotions. You know that." He started to blabber fast.

"It's fine." We sat together on the bed.

"Just be honest with me. Tell me what is bothering you. Don't push me back when you need me. And most importantly, don't push me away once the road gets slippery." I took his cheek in my hand.

He sighed, leaning into my hand, "I love you." I nodded, "I love you too." I smiled and hugged him.

"I don't know what I would do without you. So please, bear with me." He begged into my neck.

"I will try to. I promise." I smiled at the great feeling of our closure after a long time.

//

Meanwhile, at the room, next door Baekhyun was standing, looking at the painting of a girl, while hearing everything.

"What he has that I don't?" He smirked with pain.

"All I do is want closure, but in return, I only get rejected and hurt instead."

He averted his gaze to her face, "Grand comeback?"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

KAI AND JENNIE ARE CONFIRMED DATING!?!?! CAN Y'ALL HEAR ME SCREAMING? I'm so happy for them😭😍

KAI AND JENNIE ARE CONFIRMED DATING!?!?!  CAN Y'ALL HEAR ME SCREAMING? I'm so happy for them😭😍

So kyut😆

nvm y'alls they broke up🤣🤣🤣