➖23➖

(A/n: This look thooooooo👀)

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

I woke up from my slumber with the feeling of familiar lips on my cheek.

I hummed, rubbing my eyes.

"How were you?" He asked, hugging me from my back.

"Good." I said with my raspy voice, "Your feeding lasted this long?" I continued.

"No, we had some problems on our way." He said to my neck. My eyes were now open, "What happened?"

"You don't have to worry." I hummed in answer.

//

Boys were gone again. I don't know where. No one says anything to me.

I sighed, "Boriiiiing."

So, I decided to get through their mansion-like house. Going further into the hallways where Yoongi's room is located, I found another one. Its door was wooden, perfectly polished and had some curves decorating it. I pushed the door but had some problems opening it.

"How long they didn't open you?" I asked, pushing again. Collecting my strength, I pushed it. Finally!

Due to the dust, I couldn't see anything. I sneezed a few times because of it.

"Oh god," I forgot I'm allergic to dust. I sneezed again.

Fortunately, it stopped. Looking around the room, I supposed that no one was here for a quiet time.

There was a queen-sized bed in the middle, red walls, fancy chandelier covered with fat layers of dust and a portrait of a woman. I stepped closer for a better view. And yes, it was a very beautiful woman. You could look into her eyes and stare forever. She had a very innocent, but powerful aura. The thing I didn't notice in the dark is that her eyes were crimson red. I felt shivers just by looking at her.

I exited the room with only questions in my head. Someone lived there, beside Yoongi's.

I continued my journey. I went to the east wing of the house. Nothing interesting. The halls were similar. This house had 2 floors, but I'm pretty sure dozens of people could live in here. Most importantly it was located in the woods. I suppose they wanted to stay away from the town.

I opened the door to reveal a grand piano in the middle of the room and a small chair in front. Nothing else. Caressing the tiles I noticed a sheet. It was hand-written and initials in the corner - 'myg'

Yoongi? I remember Hoseok cursing on him and yelling 'Min Yoongi'. He got scolded that didn't use honorifics for him afterward. I smiled at the thought.

So Yoongi composed it?

"'To my one and only'" I read the title.

Hm, I'm getting more and more questions rather than answers. Yoongi didn't tell me he could play the piano. To think about it, he didn't tell me anything about himself. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't know some things about me. I sighed and exited the room.

Going further, the white door was in my vision. I pushed it open.

Was it a nurse room? Right, Jin's cabinet. I opened some kind of a mini-refrigerator, to see a bunch of capsules, filled with red liquid. I scrunched up my face in disgust. I never liked blood.

"You shouldn't be here darling." A sudden deep voice startled me. I looked around, almost falling in the process.

"Oh- you scared me." He chuckled, "Sorry, Jihye. But you really shouldn't be here. Jin is very picky about sanitary. Let's go?" He afforded me his hand. I nodded and took it.

"Did everyone come back?" He nodded.

"Soooo, I know almost everyone's stories. It's only you and Namjoon left. What's yours?" I asked.

He chuckled, "You're so excited to know?" I nodded.

"Since we'll be close from now on, I want to know, Tae." Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"So, practically, I was one of those spoiled kids. I used to get everything I wanted. May I add that I was a horrible playboy." He chuckled, "It's enough just to say it. Parents ran the company together. It may sound weird, but I bullied Jimin in high school." He chuckled.

"Suddenly, Jimin lost his shits and we started to fight. Stupid me didn't know that he was an immortal. I practically killed myself. Jimin is very sensitive to blood, if Seokjin didn't find us, I would be dead. Since I was in a bad condition they came to a solution to turn me. After getting my agreement, of course. My parents sorta looked for me for a few days. But they gave up and organized a poor funeral for me. I was there." He showed a sad smile.

I pouted, "Sorry."

"It's okay. But Jimin and I became best friends surprisingly." He flashed a boxy grin. We already arrived in the kitchen while talking. I didn't even notice.

"Hm, where are they?" I asked Taehyung.

He shrugged and we went to the main door together. And there they stood, the guys and 7 other boys.

"Fuck." I heard the Tae curse.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Who's your bias in EXO? 💕