➖47➖

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN

"Don't you want to live with me again?" He asked, playing with my fingers.

"Why?" He shrugged, "Just want to see you every day and wake up with you in the same bed. I need to make up for my absence." He started to rub the back of my hand with his thumb.

I nodded, "I'll think about it." He hummed, "Please do. Boys miss you too. They are mad at me from the time I- left you."

"They're doing the right thing then!" I said faking a harsh tone.

"I already apologized, why are you making me feel more guilty?" He pouted. I kissed his lips, wiping the pout away, "I'll move to yours. I miss the boys too." He smiled wide.

My phone suddenly started to ring on the counter.

"Hello?"

"Hmm, yeah."

"Now?

"Kay, see you then. Ooooh, grab my fav candies on your way!"

"Hehehe, you wanted to go, so at least grab sweets for me!"

"Love ya!" I smiled and hung up.

"Who was it?" I heard Yoongi ask, removing his arm under my neck.

"Oh, it's Daniel. He's my friend." I left him a message.

To Dan🙆🏻‍♀️:
-I'm not going anywhere without my candies

"You seem close." He mumbled. I answered him back, still on my phone, "Hm? Yeah, we did become good friends. He helped me a lot to get through everything."

He nodded and became silent for a second. I texted Daniel a 'bye' and turned to Yoongi to see him with an unpleasant look.

"Hey, what's with the long face?" I asked, turning to him.

"Nothing." He blunted.

"C'mon, what's the matter?" I touched his nose.

"Go to your Daniel. He wanted to meet you anyways." He got up from the bed.

I pulled his hand, for him to crash on the bed beside me. I looked at him, tilting my head. Soon a sneaky smile appeared on my face slowly.

"Min Yoongi I knew was never jealous," I said with a slight chuckle.

"If you didn't see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen." He looked in the other direction.

"Ooooh, so you were jealous before? When? With who?" I started to tease him.

"It's not the point Jihye! The problem is that my girlfriend is talking, cuddling and saying 'love you' -s to the other guy!"

I shook my head, "You know I love you. Dan is like a brother to me. I just feel maximum comfortable with him, not in a romantic way. More like a sibli- wait, how do you know we cuddle?" The realization hit me.

"Uhh- I was checking up for you from time to time." He started to stutter.

"You did? Surprised I never noticed." I suddenly started to hit him, "You. Asshole. At least. You could've. Told me. That. You're leaving! I would have waited for you." I threw another punch.

"I'm sorry! But you were insisting to go with me. I didn't know what else to do." He apologized again, not caring that I was beating him.

He came closer and connected our foreheads, "I love you." Was his words before he kissed me in the lips with full of love and passion.

ღღღ

"Guys, I'm home!" I shouted through the whole house to make sure all of them heard me.

Hoseok came down from upstairs, "Am I becoming crazy or I miss Jihye too mu- Jihye?" He called me out as soon a he saw me. He started to squeal better than a girl and came to hug me. For a second I thought I would lose my hearing and my bones.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH GAHHH." He started to spin me with inhuman speed. I'm going to puke.

He stopped and I hugged him back, "I missed you too."

"What is go- JIHYE!?" Jungkook was the next one to jump on us. They will kill me one day. The three of us fell on the floor, still hugging.

"JIHYE?" Aaaaand the next one was Taehyung. He kindly joined us on the floor, "I missed you so much, you have no idea, oh my god!"

"No matter how happy I am to see you guys again, I'm afraid I will die soon." I voice came out muffled from under them. They all got up and helped me break free.

As soon as I could see again, Taehyungs belly not covering my eyes, I saw Jimin and Jin standing there with smiles.

I went to hug them, "I missed you, Jihye. I'm so so sorry. I didn't want you to be in danger. I thought you would be safe." Jimin started to shed tears.

"Shhh, it's okay. I did forgive you. It's okay." I hugged him tighter.

After, I went to Jin, "How were you, mom?" I asked smiling.

"Oh shut up kid." With that, he wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed your cooking," I said into his chest. He chuckled, "Well, name a dish, I'll cook." He smiled.

"C'mon let's celebrate the reunion," I said to others. They came smiling and yelling, Taehyung and Jungkook hugging me. Do they have any idea that they are heavy as hell?

But I didn't see Namjoon that day.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

About 5 chapters left :)