➖28➖

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

"Thank you. For telling me everything. Even though you didn't have to." I smiled at him.

He nodded, "It's all good. I just don't want you to be clueless and live in lies. That's it."

I smiled back at him and bid him goodbye.

Should I go to Yoongi? With a sigh I softly shook my head.

I entered the room we share to see Yoongi laying on the bed with closed eyes.

"Where have you been?" He asked, eyes still closed.

"I was out for fresh air." I approached him, sitting on the bed, "Yoongi, can't you just tell me who she is?" It felt like I was begging for him at this point. Well, I was.

He sighed.

~Yoongi POV~

"Yoongi, can't you just tell me who she is?" She pleaded.

I sighed, looking at her, "She was my mate. I loved her more than myself until that bastard Baekhyun killed her!" I snapped at her, making her flinch.

Suddenly, I realized what I said.

"Shit, I-I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." I saw her looking down.

"It feels like those so-called enemies of yours trust me more than you. I thought that you would be honest with me, guess not." She got up and exited the room.

I plopped on the bed again.

I'm so stupid.

~Back to your POV~

No one tells me anything. Hmph. What am I to Yoongi anyways. A pathetic replacement? Are they having that hard time telling me at least simple things? I understand that she was with him before me. But she died. What's so hard to tell? Ughh.

I heard a chuckle behind me, "You're cute when you're mad."

"I told you not to come from behind." I huffed.

"Sorry again."

We were walking in silence. His presence felt nice.

"Baekhyun," I called him out. He hummed.

"What would you do if your friends didn't trust you? I'm sorry for the stupid question." I looked at him.

He shook his head, "It's okay. Well, if they don't trust me, what kind of friends are they, right?" I nodded my head.

Right...

"Hey, why the long face. Want to have some fun?" He asked, smiling.

"Huh?"

"Let's play outside." He grabbed my hand and ran outside, "Play? I thought you grew out of that age long time ago?" I chuckled.

We were playing tag when a voice joined our laughter.