➖30➖

CHAPTER THIRTY

"You know sometimes stars resemble you?" Yoongi hummed, looking into the sky.

"Oh, really? How?" I smirked at his flirting.

"They are so cold, yet so beautiful. They seem so small, but in reality, they are much bigger. They're so far that no one can reach them, but when it comes to you," He took a pause, "I reached you." His crimson red eyes looking through every feature of my face. Fingers drawing invisible circles on the outside of my hand.

We were just lying on the grass. It was midnight, yet the moon glowed so bright that it seemed like sun in daylight.

I suddenly started to recall why we were here. Yoongi was talking about something that made him mad. His whinny voice was so cute that I couldn't hold myself from smiling. And without noticing, we were outside the house.

"I would freak out if I were you." I raised my eyebrow at his sudden statement. "I mean, being in a house full of bloody-eyed vampires, isn't that creepy for you?" He asked me.

"At first I was. It was really creepy, like really." We laughed together. "But then I got to know every one of you. You see each other as a family. You have your own stories. You trust each other with your lives. I don't see why I would be scared. I'm sure I'll be safe in your sound." I shrugged, averting my gaze back to the stars.

"You trust me?" He suddenly asked. I looked at him, "I do."

"With your life?" He looked at me, waiting for my reply patiently.

I smiled, "I do."

-3rd person POV-

They were enjoying every second of the presence of each other. It was their moment. Nothing worried them at that time, nothing mattered.

But little did they know that all this time Baekhyun was watching and listening to everything. Sadness and hatred burning in his eyes.

~Yoongi POV~

Jihye was taking a shower. I could hear her singing out loud, which made me smile. She's a quite singer.

Right now, I felt nothing but pure happiness. Her by my side. I don't need anything else. But something was telling me to not get carried away. Everything good ends, that's a matter of time.

I woke up from my thoughts when I felt something hot pressed against my cheek. Then another one followed by another one. I looked at her kissing me.

I chuckled at her sudden clinging, "What happened?"

She continued to kiss me down my collarbone, neck which made me let out sinful sounds.

"Nothing, I just missed you." I was amused by her boldness. When did she gain this much self-confidence? And I'm not complaining.

I held her shoulders tight, "Are you sure?" She nodded eagerly.

I smirked after licking my lips, "Then we'll do it my way." I hovered over her, kissing her sweet addicting lips.

//

-Your POV-

I woke up with the sunlight shining into my eyes. I groaned stretching.

"Hmm, good morning." I heard his morning raspy voice.

"Morning." I hovered over him, sitting on his torso.

"What happened to you lately? What did you do to my Jihye?" He asked, making me giggle.

"I just missed your presence." I kissed him leaning down. "Really?" He broke the kiss. I nodded. "You wore me out yesterday." He smirked. I felt my cheeks heat. I punched his chest lightly, feeling shy. Yoongi chuckled at my actions, "You're adorable." He kissed me once again.

"Yoon- OH, my god." I got up from him. "Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt anything," Taehyung said, looking back. I chuckled, "It's okay, Tae! You can come in." I wore Yoongi's T-shirt with my leggings.

Taehyung entered our room, his cheeks red from what he saw. "Yoongi," His face now serious, "We have a guest." Yoongi looked at him returning the serious gaze.

We all went downstairs to see the mystery guest. Once we were at the entrance, I found Jungkook and Hoseok talking to a girl. They looked happy. The girl suddenly looked around and I recognized her instantly.

"Glad to see you again, Yoongi." She smiled softly, looking at him with loving eyes.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I👏🏻am👏🏻so👏🏻sorry👏🏻

I am on a trip with my family. WI-FI sucks here. Thank you for reading💜 Means a lot to me.