➖36➖

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

A sudden contact of sunlight with my eyelids woke me up from my deep sleep. After adjusting my vision I looked around to see Yoongi sleeping soundly. I almost forgot how it feels like to wake up beside him, a small smile made its way to my face.

I softly caressed his hair while admiring his cute sleeping face. Sighing, I got up.

I wore my clothes after getting up and left the room quietly not to wake him up.

Jogging downstairs I noticed an unfamiliar silence. Where is everyone?

"Jungkook?" I entered his room.

"Jimin?" I entered the living room.

"Jin!?" I entered the kitchen.

Everyone was gone. Strange, maybe they have some business to do. I shrugged.

But why didn't Yoongi go with them?

I decided to cook breakfast for myself.

After a few minutes of silence, I felt a pair of hands around my waist. It made me startled at first, but I smiled from ear to ear when I recognized the person.

"Mm, you smell good." He commented, inhaling my scent while burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"Morning to you too." I chuckled.

"Where are the others?" He suddenly asked as if he felt that their presence was missing.

"I actually hoped you would know. They weren't here when I woke up." I turned around to look at him.

"Strange." He mumbled.

Suddenly, the door slammed open to reveal the guys. The scene made my eyes pop and knees shake. Taehyung was carrying Jimin without a problem as if he is a feather.

"Oh my god, JIMIN!" I rushed to him. He was pale, too pale than earlier. And he was hurt. Bad.

"No no no! Namjoon what happened?" I asked, shaking.

"What's happening Namjoon?" Yoongi repeated my question in a calmer tone.

"They found us Yoongi. I-" He sighed, "I'll tell you the whole story later on okay? Now Jimin is the main priority." Yoongi nodded, letting go for now.

"W-Why isn't he healing?" I panicked looking at him.

"He is really hurt to heal himself Jihye. We need to help him. Now please, let Jin do it, okay?" I sobbed one last time and nodded.

"Taehyung, carry him to Jin's cabinet." Tae nodded in response and lifted Jimin, disappearing with the others in no time, leaving me with Yoongi.

"Will he be okay?" I asked. My whole body was trembling. I didn't know it would hurt this much to see him in this state. Always cheerful and happy Jimin being on verge of death is painful to see.

Yoongi rushed to hug me, "He is strong. He will be okay, Jihye. Don't worry, hmm? I'm here for you." I nodded, embracing him back.

//

I didn't move from my place ever since they took Jimin away. Snuggling into the blanket which covered my body fully, I looked at nowhere. I just hoped for Jimin to come out like a happy person he is.

How did he get hurt that he couldn't even heal himself? I closed my eyes and sighed, feeling the cold breeze enter the room through the window.

Spring was replacing winter. Day by day the snow was melting, making the weather warmer.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung appeared out of nowhere.

"Tae, is Jimin okay? Did he get hurt badly? What happe-"

"Shh, calm down. He is okay now. Jin did everything he could." I sighed, "Thank god. Can I see him?" I looked into his eyes.

I was always mesmerized by them. They were beautiful. You could see the galaxy in them. His one eye was monolid, but the second was not. His lashes long enough for any girl to be envious.

"Yes, of course. C'mon." I uncovered myself and followed him with a rush.

Once I entered Jin's cabinet I saw him already smiling. Rushing, I jumped into his arms, "Do you have any idea how worried I was!" I mumbled into his chest, my words muffled. He giggled due to the fact that my mouth movements made him tickle, "I'm fine, Jihye. You don't need to worry, I'm not planning on leaving you anytime soon." I separated from him, smiling.

His hands dried my tears from my eyes, "Why did you got hurt in the first place?" His eyes saddened, "It was an accident. I'm fine now." I just nodded hugging him again.

//

"What happened Namjoon?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. Jimin's state made him mad. How did someone had guts to touch him?

"We were going to hunt. Hoseok offered not to wake you up because you were tired these days, plus we wanted to give you two sometime together." Yoongi nodded understanding.

"So, we were doing our business when we bumped into Mark. They were nearby, probably hunting too or killing vampires, I don't know. Now we have to move, Yoongi. Apparently, they heard about Jihye from someone. I suppose from EXO, since- you know they joined them." Yoongi nodded, "And why Baekhyun is not going away from our house? Others had already left." Namjoon shrugged, "I don't know what his intentions are nor why he is staying here. And where is Miryo?"

"I don't know. I didn't see her today."

"That is strange."

"Yoongi, it is dangerous for her now. We have to let her go." Namjoon assured.

"What, no! You know damn well I can't do that." Yoongi protested. The thought of him being without you made his chest ache.

"If we leave, they will follow us, suspecting that we brought her with us. The only solution is to make Jimin erase her memory and leave her here. They don't know her face anyways."

"Namjoon, I can't." Yoongi's eyes saddened.

"Yoon-"

"No! Would you do the same to Jisoo if she was here?" Yoongi clenched his teeth, making his jawline pop out.

Namjoon got silent for a moment, "Well, Jisoo is not here anymore, so don't drag her in."

"Just imagine, could you leave her if she was alive?" Namjoon remained silent. "Exactly, now don't ask me to do things you can't do yourself. I don't care if I die- even if I die, I want to spend my last minutes with her." Yoongi walked away to leave the room.

"So you want her to die with you too?" Namjoon's sudden question made him stop his tracks. He ignored it and continued to walk, slamming his door.

Namjoon sighed at older's stubbornness. He opened the nightstand beside his table and reached for the photo of him and his past beloved.

He caressed the frame, "Why'd you had to leave me this soon? You knew I would never forgive myself." He spoke softly, looking at her alluring smile which he loved, which burned many flames in his chest, which he cherished. But which he will never see again. And all because of humans.

"I love you." He took one last look at her image and put the photo away.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I think this book will never end omg.

For those who celebrate, Happy Lunar New Year🎉🎊

Since I will be free for a week celebrating and no school, updates are comin'💕💕Please expect.