➖13➖

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

I know I'm your guilty pleasure.

________________

"How come grandpa wasn't afraid of you when he found out?" I asked Yoongi, who was lying on a bed, slightly hugging me.

"I was surprised too. You reminded me of your grandpa. You didn't even freak out. Why?" He asks, now looking at me.

I shrugged, "I don't know. I didn't have an urge to panic or something."

"I'm grateful that you didn't run away." He chuckled.

"Yeah, I realized that that Namjoon dude could murder me."

He hugged me tighter, "He won't do that. He knows how much you mean to me." He said, inhaling my scent. I hummed in response.

"But how did exactly grandpa find out about you though?" I asked, sitting upon the bed.

"As I mentioned, I was injured badly and was not going to heal anytime soon," I nodded, "So the house you live in seemed abandoned since no one comes out nor goes in. Plus, the lights were off. So, I entered the house and made a quite mess, trying to walk due to pain." He rubbed his neck.

"I was groaning from pain, but someone came in turning the lights on. That was your grandpa." He took a pause.

"Hm?" I indicated for him to continue.

"I was going to feed on him. My rage overtook me then I needed to feed to heal faster." He mumbled.

"Oh. What stopped you?"

"He," He smiled. "He knew who I was." I tilted my head in confusion, "How?"

"I don't know either. He grabbed a pack of blood, which was from the hospital, and gave it to me."

"Didn't see that coming. Grandpa knew who you were and kept blood in his house?" He nodded. "I was in horrible pain and started to lose a lot of energy, so I didn't really have an urge to ask anything. Later on, I forgot about it. And visited him every day, making sure he was okay."

"You took care of him?" I asked in adoration, he nodded in response.

"The day he died, he told me to take care of someone, but couldn't tell who." I looked up to blink the tears. He leaned to hug me.

"It's okay. I will take care of you no matter what." He talked with a soothing voice, making me let out a breath I was holding.

"Yoongi?"

"Yeah?"

"How many people are here?" I asked.

"Seven. Me; you already know Namjoon; duo, who brought you here Hoseok and Taehyung; Jin, he went out for some business; Jungkook and Jimin, they went to hunt."

Jimin. Where did I hear this name before?

"Hunting?"

He nodded, "Yeah, we go out of town to catch some travellers or random people hiking. Usually, we go as far as possible to not grow any suspicions. After feeding of them, we let them go after erasing the memories."

I hummed with a nod.

"How do you erase the memories? I want to know more about you," I said yawning.

"I'll tell you everything you want to know tomorrow. Now you have to sleep." He answered.

He wrapped me in a blanket like a burrito and hugged tight, later kissing my forehead.

"Good night, Jihye."

"Good night, Yoongi."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖