"Cool? You barging inside my boss's office and screaming at each other is being cool about it?" She screamed in my face and I flinched.

"I am so loving this," Dick whispers, munching on his popcorns. See, I don't call him that without any reason. I pass a glare at Dick and try to calm her down. "It's ok, listen to me first."

"Tell me, then." She sat on the coffee table opposite mine. I breathe out. It's time to start our love story. I opened my mouth when Dick interrupted. AGAIN. "Ah, you guys mind to pause a little, I need to pee-" Trish and I glare at him, he put his hand in surrender. "But, I guess I can control it, continue please."

"Ok, look, I am going to tell you the whole thing, but you've to promise me that you wouldn't say a word until I am finished," I asked them, sternly. They nod in agreement, getting a little serious.

Ok, so here start our little fake love story. "Well, as you know, we met at the mall that day and had a little chat. Then next we met at the club that I usually go to. He approached me first in the club and we get to talk, to be honest, I enjoyed talking to him." This wasn't a lie. "I mean he is actually quite easy going and fun to talk to. I swear it felt different with him, it was more comfortable than I usually feel with guys." I smiled at them and they smiled back looking at me in awe. 

"We drank, talked about ourselves, laughed till we were breathless, we had such a blast that night. I swear neither of us knew it will happen until it did." I shrug casually. 

"So, it was almost midnight and he offered me to drop home, I said yes. We were leaving when things happened, then one thing led to another and we found ourselves in bed the next day." They gasp, especially Dick looked surprisingly excited. "I realized I did a mistake that morning, when I panicked and left him there alone, he was pretty angry about that. I knew I needed to apologize for my behavior, so I called him and we decided to meet at the cafe." 

"We met and I explained to him that I panicked and left because he was your boss and he might want something more and things could get awkward, to which he laughed and said he was just a loner just like me and doesn't like me like that, you know, which by the way, was a big fat lie." I laughed making them look at me weird.

"Lie?" Trisha asked confused.

I nod my head. "Well, yes, because after a few more meetings, he proposed that we should date and confessed that he likes me very much." There was a devil laugh inside my head. Oh, dear, dear Xander you've no idea what you've got yourself into.

"He did?" Trish looked at me skeptically, obviously not believing what she just heard.

"Yes, he told me that he liked me from the start but was afraid to confess because he was worried I might leave as I did after our... you know. He further confessed that he couldn't stop thinking about me after our first meeting at the mall and the night he saw me in the club he 'couldn't resist' his words not mine. Then after the night we had, he was sure that it was more than just a crush that he felt for me." Trish and Dick awed at that. "He sent me flowers and chocolates and stuff like that to persuade me but I kept saying no."

"What? Are you crazy?" Yelled Dick. "Why would you do that?"

"Woah, dude, calm down. There's more." I pat his shoulder. "Sorry, got too excited. Please continue." He pleaded.

"So, I said no, but you know how persistent he is, right?" Trish nodded. "He kept calling, texting, and showing up at an inappropriate time. It was starting to get annoying that's why I barged in like that to talk to him but instead..." I took a long dramatic pause. "INSTEAD?" Dick yelled again. "Honey, would you calm down?" Laughed Trish and then stared at me smiling secretively. "You said yes, didn't you? I saw your pouted lips when you walked out. I am guessing your talk went well."