Chapter 43: I Found You

Niall’s P.O.V.

We were driving to the airport in the biggest hurry. I had never seen the other lads look like this. It was horrible Louis and Harry were sitting there in panic mood. Zayn looked like he was going to punch something and Liam had a look that I had never seen before. I on the other hand was looking at the note over and over again.

‘Do you seriously think we are that stupid?

If you ever want to see those sluts again bring the money and meet us at Heathrow airport at 6:00pm

NO FUNNY BUSINESS!

N&M’

Who are N&M and what does he mean by never see them again? And why did they call them sluts there far from it. There the most caring and supportive girls I have ever met in my life other than family and everyone but really they are part of my family just like the lads. I don’t know what I would do without Sophie any more. Whenever we go to places she is always pointing out girls that I should ask out or what not she just someone that I couldn’t live without any more.

‘Were here’ I heard Simon say. We all ran out of the car and into the airport.

‘Alright we should split up maybe?’ Liam said.

‘No what if one of us finds them and they don’t have the money?’ Zayn said.

‘True’ Liam said.

‘Look if we stay together and just keep your eyes peeled we should be able to find the girls’ I said. They all nodded.

‘I swear once this is over I’m gonna sue! Simon can I do that?’ Louis said strutting forward with all his sass. Simon chuckled, slowly patting Lou on the back.

‘Whatever makes you happy mate.’

‘Hey guys look over there.’ Liam pointed. We all looked and standing there were two very suspicious looking guys with two huge suitcases.

‘Hey wait a minute isn’t that Sophie’s stalker ex-boyfriend?’ Harry asked alarmingly.

‘OMG yes and that other guy was staying at the hotel Soph was staying at!’ The two guys turned to face us and a huge smirk rose on their faces. Just the look of them made me sick in the stomach. The two of them slowly approached us.

‘So you all really did come for those sluts?’ I clenched my fist, turning my knuckles white.

‘Now lads we have all the money you requested so hand us back the girls safe and unharmed.’ Simon insisted.

‘Money first!’ One grunted and Simon handed him the two briefcases filled with money.

‘Where are the girls?’ Liam demanded.

‘Well…’

‘I SWEAR TO GOD IF EITHER GIRL IS HURT IN ANYWAY I WILL PERSONALLY BEAT YOU BOTH TO DEATH!’ Zayn threatened as he raised his fist and Lou pushed him back.

‘As I was trying to say we don’t have the girls anymore.’

‘WHERE ARE THEY?’ that was breaking point for me as I screamed at the kidnappers.

‘See that conveyor belt over there?’ One pointed to the luggage carousel with everyone’s luggage coming off a flight from Australia.

‘Yeah.’ we all said.

‘Well you have I guess about five minutes to find which suitcases the girls are in or they will be boarding another plane to anywhere and that means bye bye girlies.’

‘GIRLS!’ Louis screamed, running over to the conveyor belt closely followed by Harry.

Everyone one started vigorously opening random people’s suitcases searching for the girls.

‘OI I GOT ONE!’ I yelled. I picked a huge black suitcase and opened it to find Sophie.

‘WHO IS IT?’ Liam yelled as they all ran over.

‘It’s Sophie.’ She croaked.

‘BABE!’ Louis squealed as he ran over to help her.

‘Where’s Alice?’ Soph asked worriedly, everyone stayed quiet.

‘We haven’t found her yet.’ Harry finally spoke up.

‘Harry you have to find her quickly.’ She screamed causing us all to start searching again.

‘I can’t find her.’ I yelled after searching through heaps of bags.

‘Neither can I.’ Lou said.

‘Keep looking.’ Sophie said desperately.

‘I THINK I FOUND HER!’ Zayn called.