Chapter 9: Hottest Man Alive

‘Come on let’s go.’ Harry said and grabbed hold of Alice hand and they walked out together. The paparazzi were still there but Alice and Harry walked past them and got into the car.

‘Woah your life is a bit hectic sometimes.’ Alice said smiling at him warmly.

‘Yeah but I wouldn’t change it for anything.’  Harry said and stared deeply into Alice’s eyes. Alice looked away and blushed. They sat quietly in the car just enjoying each other’s company. They soon arrived back at the house.

‘WOW, your house is amazing!’ Alice said as she opened her car door to look at the house. Harry grabbed her suitcase and opened the front door.

‘Welcome to your new home, I’m Harry Styles and I’ll be your tour guide for today.’ Harry said putting on a news presenter’s voice. Alice laughed at him but he just continued.

‘As you can see this is the lounge room, movie nights are compulsory to attend but if unable to attend you will have to cook us dinner for the WHOLE week.’ Harry winked at her and walked towards the kitchen and dining room.

‘This is the kitchen, please try not to eat any of Niall’s food because he will throw a tantrum if you do, spoons are kept in a locked draw over there so they don’t jump out and kill Liam.’ Harry walked into the dining room.

‘The dining room is where we usually eat dinner unless there is something good on the telly and we then eat on the couch.’ Harry turned back towards the kitchen and walked down the hallway.

‘The first door on you left is currently Zayn and Niall’s room and the door on your right is yours and Sophie’s room.’ Harry opened the door and put Alice’s suitcase inside and shut the door again.

‘Further up on your right is the bathroom, again as a pre warning don’t touch Zayn’s hair products or he will also throw a tantrum, to your left is Lou’s room and again to your right is the music/study room.’ Harry grabbed hold of Alice’s hand and they went back towards the lounge room.

‘That is the games room in there, over there is Liam’s room and last but not least that is my room.’ Harry said pointing towards the door.

‘Well I hope you liked your tour and that would be $500 please.’ Harry grinned.

‘Sorry Harold but you’re out of luck.’ Alice grinned back at him.

‘Hmmm can’t pay the fee, I’ll guess you’ll have to kiss me instead.’ Harry gave a cheesy grin.

‘Haha good luck with that.’ Alice smirked but Harry then picked her up and lifted her over his shoulders.

‘Let go Harry!’ Alice screamed.

‘Not until you say that Harry Edward Styles is the hottest man alive and he is so lush.’ Harry said while laughing.

‘NEVER!’ Alice yelled and Harry started tickling her.

‘Okay, okay Harry Edward Styles is the hottest man alive and he is so lush.’ Alice said after being nearly tickled to death.

‘Styles wins again.’ Harry smirked and finally let Alice go.

‘Well I’m going to have a shower.’ Alice said and awkwardly walked off towards the bathroom.

‘Harry you are such a douche, you have known this girl for less than a day and you are already hitting on her, she properly thinks you’re a pedo or something.’ Harry thought angrily to himself.

__________________

 please comment, vote and fan :)