Chapter 3: Missing You

Authors Note:

Uploading again because im bored :P hope you are enjoying the story so far....

please feel free to vote and comment (no hate please) and follow us on twitter at @Sophie_Olson and @alicem1529

lots of love,

Alice and Soph xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning only Liam was awake sitting at the bench with his two bowls. One with his cereal in it and the other with milk in it. Yes Liam has a phobia of spoons but if you think about it is really cute. Louis, Harry and Niall were still asleep on the couch, Louid was cuddled up to Harry and Niall was cuddling Harry's feet. Sophie laughed at the look of them.

'What would you like for breaky?' Liam asked.

'Do you have any toast?' Sophie replied.

'Nah, were all out.' Liam said and looked back at his cereal.

'It's okay, I'm going to have a shower then I'll go to the supermarket.' Soph said as she slowly walked to the bathroom. Sophie had her shower and she put on some trackies and a long sleeve shirt, since it was cold outside. Once all dressed Soph walked back out to see Louis awake.

'Morning Soph.' Louis said cheerily.

'Morning Lou.' Sophie said trying to keep her face straight.

'Did you do that?' Liam whispered in Sophie's ear. Sophie just nodded.

'Lou, we still have no food so I'm going to the shop, are you coming?' Sophie asked.

'Yep, just give me five minutes.' Louis said quickly running to his room. A minute later you could hear a scream. Sophie and Liam high-fived.

'SOPHIE, what did you do?' Louis asked.

'You lost and I was making sure you knew it.' Sophie answered. Liam pulled out his IPhone and showed Lou and Soph a picture of Louis asleep with the 'loser' written on his head.

'Liam, give me that phone.' Louis yelled running after Liam.

'Sorry Lou but it's already on Twitter, Facebook, Google and Tumblr.' Liam said running away from Louis.

'I'm going to kill you two.' Louis yelled.

'Lou I'm leaving for the shops now, are you coming or what?' Sophie asked.

'I'm coming but I'll get you two later when you least expect it.' Louis threatened with an evil grin on his face.

'Come on Lou.' Sophie said as she walked out the door. Louis grabbed his hoody and followed after her.

'The garage is this way.' Louis pointed.

'Who's driving?' Sophie asked. Louis grabbed his key out of his pocket and grinned. He pressed the button for the garage to open and there were five different cars.

'This is Harry's car.' Louis pointed to a navy blue sports car that was also an convertible.

'That's Liam's car.' Louis pointed to a grey BMW Mini.

'Zayn's car.' Louis pointed to a red Shelby Cobra.

'Niall's car.' Louis pointed to a yellow Porsche.

'And this is my baby.' Louis turned to an orange Lamborghini.

'Let me guess orange for carrots?' Sophie asked.