Chapter 49: Ohh By The Way....

Authors note:

Hey guys hope you all are good :)

we finally got the 10 votes we needed to update so this chapter we can hopefully get another 10 so we can update again :)

We just wanted to let you all know that no matter what problems you are having you just wanted a chat we are always happy to help :) you can talk to us on wattpad or our twitters.... @alicem1529 (Alice's) @Sophie_Olson (Sophie's) and @AliceandSophie1 (joint account)

hope you all like this chapter and comment what you think :) we have a few twists and turns coming up soon!!!!!

lots of love,

                        Alice and Sophie :)xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘On the count of 3 we open our eyes……1…….2…..3!’

Two lines? WAIT THAT MEANS I’M HAVING A BABY! Tears of happiness streamed down my face.

‘Al what does two lines me?’ Sophie asked me with a confused look on her face. I took her test and looked at the two very distinctive pink lines.

‘Soph you’re having a baby.’

‘OMG I’M PREGNANT?!?!’

‘YES AND GUESS WHAT….. SO AM I!’ This is so crazy, the two of us pregnant. Oh gosh I’m worried.

‘Soph I have to call Harry.’ I walked into my room where tears freely fell. I put my hand on my stomach…. I HAVE A FREAKING ALIEN JELLYBEAN THAT’S GROWING INSIDE ME THAT WILL BURST THROUGH MY VAGINA! Besides that I picked up my phone and dialled Harry’s number.

RING RING

RING RING

‘Hello?’ Harry sleepily answered. Oh crap I forgot about the time difference.

‘Harry it’s me, Alice. You and Lou HAVE to get the next plane to Australia, RIGHT NOW!’ I cried down the phone.

‘Baby what’s wrong?’ I’m getting dressed right now, I’m on my way.’ Harry’s voice was full of anxiousness.

‘I need you right now Harry, I’m…’

BEEP

The phone went dead. I cried until Sophie came in and hopped into bed with me and sang me to sleep.

‘Everything will be okay.’

Harry’s POV

I just got the strangest call from Alice. All I know is something is wrong with her and Soph and they need Lou and I.

I quickly jumped up out of bed and threw on some random clothes, once dressed I rushed into Lou’s bedroom.

‘Lou wake up the girls need us.’ I shook him awake.

‘Piss off Harry.’

‘No Lou wake up Soph and Alice need us.’

‘Sophie?!?! What’s wrong with them?!?!’

‘I don’t know boo but all I know is they need us so we’re going to Australia.’ Louis jumped out of bed and flung his suitcase out and crazily started throwing clothes into it. I ran back into my room and started doing the same.

Once our bags were packed and flight was booked I sat down and quickly wrote a note to the other lads.

Lads,

We have left for Australia a little earlier than planned because the girls called and said they need our help. Sorry we didn’t wake you to tell you and I can already guess you’ll be angry at us :( The girls didn’t say what was wrong but when we find out we’ll call.

Love you’s :P

Hazza and Boobear ;)

‘Ready to go?’ Lou asked nervously. I nodded my head as we drove to the airport and boarded our plane.

*ARRIVED IN AUSTRALIA* (Still Harry’s POV)

Lou and I have just landed in Australia after a very long and worrisome 23 hour flight. My eyes were heavy because of the no sleep I had. We walked out of the gate and of course we were swarmed with screaming fans and obnoxious paparazzi.

‘Harry are you cheating on Alice?’

‘OMG HARRY I LOVE YOU!’

‘Harry are you back together with Emma?’

HOLD THE PHONE did they just ask if I was back together with my ex?

‘Harry can you sign this magazine?’ a small little girl who must have been a fan handed me a magazine with a photo of me and my ex-girlfriend Emma on the front cover. I quickly read the article.

Harry styles getting cosy with ex? Where’s Alice?

Harry Styles from boy band One Direction was seen with ex-girlfriend Emma. The two seemed to be looking very cosy together at the Funky Buddha and left the club together in Styles’ car. The big question on everyone’s mind is where is Styles current girlfriend Alice? A source has said Alice has left for Australia with BFF and also Louis Tomlinson’s girlfriend Sophie. The two have gone back to their homeland to meet the lads there in a week. What are your views on this? Team Alice or Team Emma?

I quickly signed the magazine for the girl and turned to Lou.

‘Have you seen the magazine?’ I asked and Lou nodded.

‘Yeah mate, what’s going on with all of it?’

‘I swear I bumped into her at the Funky Buddha and I drove her home and that’s it.’

‘Okay okay I believe you but you’ll have a lot of explaining to do with Alice….. and Zayn.’ Ohh god, Zayn is honestly the most protective ‘big brother’ ever.

Lou and I picked up our suitcases and looked around for the girls.

‘Look there they are.’ Louis pointed the two girls with their backs towards us.

‘SOPHIE!’ Louis yelled out and Soph turned around and ran towards us with Alice slowly walking behind her.

‘Harry you are so fucking dead.’ Soph yelled.

‘I swear Soph I didn’t do anything.’

‘Don’t tell that to mean tell that to her.’ I turned to face Alice. Her eyes were red and puffy like she had just finished crying but her eyes were burning with anger.

‘Alice I swear…’

‘I don’t want to hear it Harry.’ She yelled. Everyone was now staring at us.

‘I loved you and I thought I could trust you but obviously I was wrong about you.’

‘Alice please no..’

‘No Harry I can’t do this anymore. It’s over.’

‘Alice don’t do this please.’

‘Bye Harry. Ohh by the way…. I’m pregnant.’