Chapter 46: Thing 1 or Thing 2?

Authors note:

hey guys sorry it took so long to update but thats because we unfortunately didnt get our 20 votes :( hopefully we might be able to get it this time.... :D

hope you enjoy this chapter this a little bit of drama.... please COMMENT we want your thoughts on the story and what you all think will happen... your comments mean the world to us and keep us inspired :)

in another news i (Alice) got a new laptop! YAY... as some of you know... or none of you (see what i did there ;) ) ive had a lot of trouble with my old laptop so a new one is AWESOME :D

we really hope you enjoy this chappy and remember to vote, comment and fan :)

love you guys,

                              Alice and Sophie :) xx

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

‘Alice and I are going to go back to Australia’ I paused, ‘Niall, I don’t know. Right now I’m a big mess and with Nick and Matt it’s just made it worse and right now I just need to go back home and chill and not worry about anything for a while’ I had stopped crying by this time. I HATE crying! I rarely cry and when I do I hate people seeing me cry. Don’t ask why I have always been like this. (I still am)

‘So when are you leaving?’ I sat down on the bath edge and Niall sat up on the bench next to the sink.

‘We’re not sure probably as soon as we can,’ I looked down at the ground thinking about what I’m going to be doing leaving all the lads. Am I really ready to do this? It was quiet for a little bit. Till I spoke up.

‘Hang on, I just remembered why me and Alice are going back, because you guys are coming in a week or so and Alice and I wanted to go down early’ I said looking up at him.

‘That means we can stay at your house then can’t we?’ Niall’s face lit up with excitement. Boy do I love him.

‘Sure does Niall but wouldn’t you want to stay in a hotel room?’ I questioned him ‘Because really mine and Alice’s house isn’t massive’

‘Well then we can come and visit one day can’t we’ he spoke with a smile.

‘Heck yeah you can come!’ I said. We walked out of the room with smiles on our faces.

‘What are you too smiling about?’ Louis asked us as we walked into the lounge room.

‘Oh nothing’ Niall said. I looked at him and smiled.

‘We’re back!’ I heard Alice call from the front door. I ran to the door.

‘Niall knows’ I said to her. Zayn looked at us with a weird face.

‘What does Niall know?’ he asked. We quickly looked at him and then turned back to each other. Surprisingly in sink.

‘Is it thing 1 or thing 2?’ Alice asked. Thing 1 was that she could be pregnant and thing 2 was that we were going back to Australia.

‘Thing 2’ I replied. Zayn was looking at us very weirdly, oh boy wait till he finds out.

‘Okay then, it’s time’ she said. We walked into the lounge room.

‘Okay guys I think it’s time we had a time talk’ Alice said as we sat down on the floor in front of everyone.

‘What’s up girls?’ Liam asked us once everyone had settled down.