Chapter 32: Breakfast Is Served

Alice’s P.O.V.

Mmmm breakfast. It’s the most important meal of the day. Might I add also the yummiest if Harry has cooked it and lucky enough he has this morning.

‘Breakfast is served.’ Harry placed the large plate in front in front of me as he talked in a french accent and stroked his imaginary moustache.

‘Thank-you love.’ I said as my stomach growled. In front of me there were pieces of crispy bacon, golden hash browns, my favourite vegemite toast and a large glass of milk. I swear I love this boy.

‘Harreh where’s my breakfast?’ Niall asked as he stared at his boring piece of toast.

‘Sorry Nialler but I didn’t make you any bud.’

‘Despicable, absolutely despicable.’  Niall mumbled to himself.

I tuned everything out as I enjoyed my delicious breakfast. I blocked out Liam telling everyone what we were doing today. I blocked out Niall complaining to Harry about not making him breakfast. I blocked out Zayn using his baby voice when he talked to Lux. Everything was blocked out until I saw two suspicious looking characters walk through the front door.

‘Calm down, I’m back my bitches.’ Louis interrupted everyone as he collapsed lazily on Harry.

‘I see you two are on good terms again.’ Liam grinned happily.

‘Yeah well nothing can destroy Larry Stylinson.’

‘Wise words boobear.’ Harry and Lou mucked around on the couch. I jumped up and greeted Sophie.

‘Hello bestie who quite obviously has sex hair. How are you today?’  I cheekily grinned at my bright red faced friend.

‘I told you she would know Lou.’ Sophie complained as she took her seat on the couch.

‘So you’re not even going to try and deny it?’ I questioned further causing BOTH Louis and Sophie to blush.

‘Well…..um….you know.’ Louis stuttered.

‘No excuse Tommo.’ I jokily growled. All the other boys howled with laughter as Louis for the first time ever was lost for words.

‘WOW, go Ally!’ Zayn cheered with all the other boys joining in. I took a bow when a sickly feeling ran through my stomach.

‘I would love to celebrate but I think I’m going to be sick.’ I dashed to the toilet just in time. The sickly feeling spread through my body as I vomited my breakfast back up.

‘Babe are you alright? Can I come in?’ Harry asked as he knocked nervously on the door.

‘I’m alright. Come in babe.’ I croaked. I slowly sat up and pulled my thick hair into a bun. Harry slowly opened the door and came in and sat beside me as he rubbed my back soothingly.

‘Aww baby do you feel better now?’

‘a little bit but I’m super tired. I think I might have a sick day on the couch.’ I slowly stood up with Harry’s support and flushed the toilet.

‘Was my cooking that horrible?’ he jokingly asked. I shook my head. We walked back into the lounge room with all eyes on me.

‘Are you okay?’

‘What’s wrong?’

‘Feeling better?’

‘That’s pure Karma right there people.’

‘Are you alright Allycat?’

‘Oi, shut-up all of you. Yes I’m fine just feeling a bit sick and Lou just remember Karma’s a bitch.’ I laid on the couch with my feet on Sophie and my head on Liam’s lap.