Chapter 47: Goodbye

Authors note:

hey guys sorry if you got heaps of uploads bu no new chapter last week.. Sophie found that there were a few Chapters missing so maybe you should all read it again and vote on every chapter ;)

School holidays are nearly over and its going to get harder to write and update but please have paitence with us the story will get updated :D

every please Vote, Fan and especially comment... we need you comments to inspire us!!!!

also please read my twitter friend's story :) Her wattpad name is officalziam_ and her story is called 'Falling for You (a One Direction fanfic)' Her story is really good and she needs more fans and votesso please help her out :) xx

thanks guys and Lots Of Love,

                                                     Alice and Sophie :) xx

_______________________________________________________________________

We both had finished packing by 10pm. We put our bags at the front door and our tickets were bought and printed out. This was our last night in the house for a while that is. Alice and I made some dinner, some toasted cheese sandwiches and Alice made herself a vegemite one because she doesn’t like cheese (what a weirdo). We brought them over to the lads who were on the couch. I cuddled up to Louis. Niall had already started eating.

‘Do you really have to go?’ He asked me.

‘Yeah, but you’ll be down in a couple of weeks and we can see each other then’ I said looking at him.

‘I’m gunna miss ya bub’ he said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

‘I’m gunna miss ya too’ I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

-----------------------------------THE NEXT MORNING------------------------------------------------

I got up I slept with Louis and Alice slept with Harry for our last night. Who would have thought the leaving would be this sad. The time was 5am we had an hour till we were leaving England. I put some leggings on and a singlet with a big jumper over the top and put on my flat pair of runners. I woke Louis up and Alice was already up. I went into Liam’s room and Zayn and Niall’s room to wake them up. Harry was already awake because Alice woke him up. I made 6 cups of tea in travel mugs and 1 Milo in a travel mug for Alice because she doesn’t like tea or coffee.

We got into the car with mine and Alice’s bags in the back. Louis was driving. I was in the passenger’s seat with Alice, Harry and Zayn. Then ride at the back was Liam and Niall. The right was silent no one was talking. I looked out the window. It was cold and it looked like it was spiting. Right now I feel like I’m in a sad movie or in a music video.

I turned the radio on and “Want U Back” by Cher Lloyd came on. My head turned so fast to Alice she was already looking at me.

Uh!

Mmm, yeah.

La la la la laaa

Uh!

Hey, boy you never had much game

Thought I needed to upgrade

So I went and walked away way way

Uh”

This was the song that Alice and me always sing when we are together well more so when it comes on the radio or something. Anyway if you could imagine we were singing the song, not the best. While we were dancing the lads were all sitting staring and laughing at us. We couldn’t careless we were being ourselves and loving life.