Chapter 27: Great To Be Home.....

Authors Note:

hey guys :) we have updated because of everyone who has been begging us to update :) BUT this time we NEED 20+ votes for the next update so please tell your friends to read etc

we are also dedicating this chapter to Millieand1Dforever :) we love her comments and her ideas for the story :) thanks for the support xx

LOVE YOU GUSE

                                   Alice and Sophie :) xx

BACK IN LONDON

Liam’s P.O.V

I had just pulled into our house back in London knowing that nothing is ever going to be the same. I had no idea how to break it to the lads or the girls. But they are such a big thing in my life that I couldn’t leave them again. I walked inside with the two of them in each hand. Yes I had bought home my two turtles Archimedes and Boris. I opened the door widely to find a scene I had not expected.

‘WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?’ I yelled as I saw the scene unfold before my eyes. Louis held Harry in a tight head lock as the two of them continued to bash each other up but the problem was there was no hint of playfulness in either boy’s eyes as the threw punches at each other. Sophie stood there screaming at the boys to stop as Alice sat curled up in a ball crying in the corner.

All eyes turned to face me as I walked in to the house.

‘LOUIS LET GO OF HARRY AND BOTH OF YOU SIT ON SEPERATE COUCHES! SOPHIE, TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND BREATHE AND ALICE STOP CRYING.’ Everyone did as I said. I walked to my room put Archimedes and Boris in their cage and walked back out.

‘Now what is going on here?’ everyone stayed quiet, sigh.

‘Soph what’s going on?’ I asked calmly as I looked deeply in to her eyes.

‘HarryandLouisstartedfightingbecauseHarryhadagoatLouisforsomereasonandthentheybothstarted arguingandtheHarrypunchedLouisandthentheystartedattackingeachother!’ Sophie said really quickly as the two boys death stared each other.

‘Soph I love you and all but can you please repeat a little slower?’

‘Harry and Louis started fighting because Harry had a go at Louis for some reason and then they both started arguing and the Harry punched Louis and then they started attacking each other. Slow enough?’

‘So what was the argument about?’ I asked curiously. Louis and Harry never get into fights with each other; sure there is lots of banter but no serious fighting.

‘Well...’

FLASHBACK (in Harry’s P.O.V)

We had just arrived back in London and my two favourite girls had slept the whole ride there. I looked at Alice before I softly shook her awake.

‘Alice, Alice wake up. We are back home.’ She opened her grey-blue eyes slowly.

‘Are we back already?’ She yawned. Naww she is too cute when she is sleepy.

‘Come on let’s go inside.’ I picked Lux up out of her chair and carried her inside. Louis and Sophie were already relaxing on the couch with smug looks on their faces. I carried Lux into my room where her cot was set up and placed the sleeping baby down.

Things were perfectly fine until I over-heard Sophie and Louis talking.

‘I don’t really even know why she forgave him.’ Louis whispered. That’s it. He is supposed to be my best mate and be on my side not always on Sophie’s.

‘LOUIS!’ I yelled at him.

‘What is it mate?’ He sounded very confused. I stepped towards him and his grey-blue eyes looked at me. WOAH they remind me of Alice’s.

‘I am so sick of all your shit!’ I spat at him and his confused eyes changed into anger.

‘SICK OF MY SHIT? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME HARRY! WE HAVE ALL PUT UP WITH ALL YOUR FOR YEARS AND NOW THIS WITH YOU AND ALICE!’ he yelled back at me but right now I couldn’t care less.

‘YOU ARE NEVER ON MY SIDE ANYMORE. IT’S ALWAYS, NO SOPH AND I ARE DOING THIS OR SORRY MATE BUT I’M AGREEING WITH SOPHIE!’

‘IT’S THE EXACT SAME THING WITH YOU AND ALICE! YOU TWO ARE ALWAYS TOGETHER OH HOLD ON WAIT YOU SCREWED THAT RELATIONSHIP UP TOO!’ That’s it.

SMASH

‘OH SHIT HARRY YOU DICKHEAD I THINK YOU BROKE HIS NOSE.’ Sophie screamed at me. She pushed me to the ground as she helped Louis up.

‘I swear Harry things were going fine and then you screw it up again.’ Alice whispered as tears rolled down her cheek. I stepped towards her and wiped the tears off her cheek.

‘DON’T TOUCH HER!’  Louis bellowed. I stepped away from Alice with a smirk spread across my face.

‘Come on Tommo.’ I taunted him.

‘Louis please don’t.’ Sophie pleaded with him but could already tell that it was too late for that. He charged towards me. His strong body pushed me to the floor as Alice screamed.

‘LOUIS, HARRY PLEASE STOP!’ Sophie screamed at the two of us. I punched Louis in the stomach as he punched me right in the jaw.

‘HARRY PLEASE JUST STOP, STOP FOR ME.’ Alice cried. So tempting to stop for her.

WHACK

Louis punched me hard in the ribs and I stumbled back as Louis wrapped his arms around my head putting me into a head lock.

‘WHAT ‘S GOING ON HERE?’

Thank god for Daddy Directioner.

END OF FLASHBACK (Liam’s P.O.V)

‘So that’s what happened.’ Sophie ended explaining the story to me.

‘What were you thinking?’ I asked Louis and Harry but a loud commotion interrupted me.

‘VAS ‘APPENING?’

‘IM BACK, YEAH BUDDY!’

Zayn and Niall came joyfully in until they saw us.

‘What’s going on?’ Niall asked.

‘Why is it that every time I see her she is crying?’ Zayn grunted as he walked around to Alice to comfort her. Niall doing the same to Sophie.

‘Care to explain?’ Niall asked as Soph hid her face in his shirt letting herself cry.

‘You don’t even wanna know.’ I said as I stood up and left the room. Great to be back with the old gang again.