Chapter 52: The Talk

Hey guys :)

we are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we know it took ages to update and we promise to try not to let it happen again!!!!!!!!!!

anyway.... Sophie is currently doing a bet thingy were she cant use the internet at the moment (GO SOPHIE!!! HOPE YOU WIN!!!!)  and i (Alice) have been writing up a storm for you all and have heaps more chapters to upload soon :)

Also please check out @sofia_mercedes and her 1D fanfic called Summer in London (1D fan fiction) (hope that link worked....)

hope you are all doing well and please make sure to vote and comment :)

Lots of Love,

                        Alice and Sophie :) xx

Harry’s POV

‘We have to talk.’ Lou said as he pulled me into what I guess is Sophie’s room.

‘What about?’ I grumbled. I really didn’t want to talk right now. What was I going to say? The girl that I love thinks that I cheated with her, finds out she’s pregnant then tells me she doesn’t want me to have anything to do with the baby meanwhile his relationship is totally perfect.

‘I know Alice broke up with you but you don’t have to take it out on everyone else mate.’

‘Lou you don’t get it.’

‘Then explain it to me.’

‘The girl that I love thinks that I cheated with her and I’ve explained it to her a million times that I didn’t and she still doesn’t forgive me. Then I find out she’s pregnant then she dumps me and tells me she doesn’t want me to have anything to do with the baby. Now tell me if I’m wrong but I think I have a pretty good reason to be in a shity mood because unlike you I don’t have a perfect relationship filled with sunshine and unicorns.’

‘She said she didn’t want you to have anything to do with the baby?’ he asked sadly.

‘Pretty much. Her words were something like, ‘I’m thinking about the baby’s future and to be honest I’m not sure if I want you in it.’ So yeah she doesn’t want me to have anything to do with the baby.’

‘Harry I’m so sorry I didn’t know mate.’

‘It’s not your fault Lou, it’s all mine.’ A tear trickled down my face as I came to terms with reality.

‘I’m going to help you fix this Hazza.’

‘Thanks Boobear.’

We both sat on the floor in silence for a while, just collecting our thoughts. Maybe this whole fight with Alice was just a dream and I’ll wake up any moment now and she’ll be warm in my arms.

I closed my eyes tightly and wished it was all just a dream.

It’s all a dream.

It’s all just a dream.

I opened my eyes to find I was still in the same place. This isn’t a dream, it’s a nightmare. But maybe I could make it into a dream. Take control of the situation and turn things around.

I stood up and dashed through the house and flung her door open.

‘I don’t give a shit what you say or think but inside you is OUR baby! Not yours, not mine, ours. And I intend on being there through everything with it. First ultrasound, birth, first word, first day of school, graduation, its wedding, meeting our grandkids, everything. You might hate me right now and think I cheated but I swear I didn’t, even call up my ex if you really want to. I want to experience this together because you might not believe me when I say this but I love you Alice. I  L .O .V. E   Y. O .U! I know you love me too so can we please stop this awkwardness that’s going on between us, relax and make up because there is nothing more in this world that I would like to do now then kiss you.’ And I did exactly that. I kissed her like never before and surprisingly she kissed me back just as much. The heat and the passion was like never before and I just wanted more.