Chapter 57: Sophie's Big Performance

Authors note:

GUYS WE ARE SO SORRY WE HAVENT UPDATED IN 92490124093927491 YEARS!!!!

but we are back baby and hopefully better than ever!!!

we will try to update the story more frequently but we NEED YOU! Yes you sitting behind your computer or ipod/phone or any other way you can...

please comment your thoughts and idea because we really are in need for inspiration and please also vote and maybe even fan if that's okay with you guys :P

sorry for the long wait...

lots of love,

                     Alice and Sophie :) xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie’s P.O.V.                        

Half way through the awards I had to leave my table to go and get ready to perform. I had nerves running through me. I kept my breathing at a steady pace. I was walking backstage when I heard familiar voice. I turned the corner and see The Wanted.

‘Nathan!’ I spoke. He turned around and the biggest smile appeared on his face. He pulled me in for a hug. ‘What are you doing here’ I asked him pulling away from the hug.

‘We are performing tonight!’ he said excitedly. I smiled back. I was so happy to see him.

‘I’m performing too!’ I told him. He started jumping up and down with me.

‘This is amazing!’ he said pulling me into another hug. ‘You look beautiful by the way.’ He said looking me up and down.

‘You don’t look to bad yourself’ I said elbowing him. We linked arms and walked over to the dressing room. Lou was dressing me tonight. She had seen my dance and had been finding something amazing for me to wear that I would be able to dance in and feel comfortable in.

She gave me high-waisted light blue shorts and a flowy white buttoned up singlet and for shoes she put me in flat runners that are the same colour as my shorts. She tired my hair up in a high ponytail curled only the ends of my hair. She then touched up my face. I got up once she was finished, hugged her and thanked her for helping me.  I walked over the wanted lads and sat with them. They told me they are the last people to perform.

I was next though. The nerves came back, but I was ready, I had to do an amazing job. This is it (Haha see what I did there) this is when I find out if the song is any good. I stood behind the doors with the dances. They were dressed in black and white.

‘Performing her newest single, never been heard yet. Give it up for Sophieeee’ I heard the announcer calling. The best started, the doors opened.

(THIS SONG IS COPY RIGHT AS IT IS AN ORINALE SONG BY SOPHIE)

Turn it up, turn it up louder

T-t-turnnnn it upp

UP, UP, UP, UP

(beat)

Stepped through the doors

Of the club

Found the beat that made me move ma fe-e-e-et

Hey you... over there

I see you staring and I like what you’re wearing

This club is pumping

And everybody’s jumping

There all screaming

HEY, HEY, HEY

Turn it up, turn it up loud-err

T-t-turnnnn it upp x2

Don’t hide it, just find it

The beat is all around us

Don’t fight it and don’t deny it

Just let the beat take over you

Come over here

Don’t be shy

I’m sure where gunna havee

a good time (good time)

Everybody’s jumping

Because this club is pumping

We’re all screaming

HEY, HEY, HEY

Turn it up, turn it up loud-err

T-t-turnnnn it upp x2

I have a feeling

That nobody is leaving

Till the sun comes out

Turn it up, turn it up, turn it up

Turn it uuuuppppp

UP, UP, UP

I stood there breathing fast, I was out of breath. The crowd cheered. A smile grew across my face. I had done it. I took a bow with the dances and exited the stage. The Wanted where standing there. Nathan had his arms spread out and I ran into his arms. He picked me up and spun me around.

Louis’ P.O.V.

We all got up from the table to go backstage to congratulate and tell Sophie how great she did. We turned the corner only to see her in the arms of Nathan. The anger burned up in me. My hand turned into a fist. They pulled away and Sophie turned her head in our direction.

‘You were amazing Soph’ Alice said as they ran into each other’s arms.

‘Thanks Ally’ she said with a big smile on her face.

‘See you didn’t mess up’ Zayn said which made her smile even more. I stared at The Wanted as they did the same to us. Alice and Sophie were in the middle of the whole thing switching their heads back and forth.

‘What are you guys doing here?’ Liam said.

‘We’re performing tonight, what about you guys?’ Tom said, giving me the biggest evils.

‘Where here because Sophie was performing’ Zayn said. We stood there in silence for a bit just staring at each other.

‘Look, leave this all for later. When there is no camera around. You guys wouldn’t want to ruin everything you have both worked for’ Sophie said looking at both of us.

‘We’ve worked harder than them’ I heard Max say under his breath.

‘What did you say?!’ I said with anger in my voice.

‘You heard me’ He said back.

‘Let it go’ Alice spoke.

‘I’ll go with The Wanted you go with One Direction’ Sophie said rolling her eyes and walking towards The Wanted pushing them all to turn around and Alice came and pushed us all to get back to our table.