Chapter 7: Fan Girls

The car ride there was filled with excitement from all the boys who all obviously knew where they were going. They soon arrived at a small coffee house. Everyone jumped out of the car and walk inside together and sat down in a private booth together.

'I'll take everyone's order.' Alice said turning to face the boys.

'I'll have tea thanks.' Liam smiled kindly.

'Me too thanks.' Niall said quickly.

'Tea please.' Harry grinned.

'Same here.' Zayn said while fixing his hair. Alice looked at Lou as he was staring intensely at the menu.

'What about you Lou?' Alice asked.

'Well just to be different I think I'll have some.....TEA!' Louis exclaimed. Alice turned and walked to the counter and ordered.

'So Harry, what's going on with you today?' Louis teased.

'What are you on about Louis?' Harry asked while blushing.

'Don't pretend Harry, we can all see that you fancy Alice.' Zayn teased him further. Niall then began to piss himself laughing and Liam chuckled quietly along with him.

'I don't know what you're talking about.' Harry hissed through his teeth.

'Sure sure Hazza.' Liam said still chuckling.

'Naww Harry has a crush.' Louis teased.

'Whatever and you can't talk Lou what about you and Sophie?' Harry snapped at him and Louis begins to blush. Niall began to laugh even harder.

'Don't laugh Niall; I haven't even begin with you and Nandos.' Harry snapped at him too and Niall face instantly going serious.

'DON'T YOU DARE BRING NANDOS INTO THIS!' Niall yelled at Harry.

'What's wrong with Nandos?' Alice asked looking extremely confused.

'Nothing,' all the boys answered with innocent looks on their faces. Louis phone then beeped.

'Who is Lou?' Liam asked.

'It's Soph, check your phones boys I think she has been trying to contact us.' All the boys grabbed out their phones and checked them.

'Awww crap I have three missed calls and fifteen messages.' Liam said worriedly.

'Me too.' Niall said looking at his phone and the other boys nodded too.

-----------------------------------------------------MEANWHILE---------------------------------------------------------------

'I can't believe the boys have ditched me, all they left me was a stupid note. 'Sophie thought as she read over the note again,

Dear Soph,

We have been called in to work for the day.

Sorry we didn't want to wake you up but meet us at Nandos at 6:00pm.

Lots of love,

The boys xx

'What am i going to do today then?' Soph walked over to the couch and turned on the TV, she flicked through the channels.

Boring

Boring

Boring

EWWWW

'Why is there NOTHING on TV?' Soph turn the TV off and threw the remote in frustration.

'I guess i'll go down to the supermarket and pick some food up since we don't have much left since the boys eat it all like it's going out of fashion, especially Niall.' Soph laughed at the thought, she picked up her phone and texted the boys to see if they wanted anything even though she already knew what they would say.