Chapter 8: Nandos Surprise

Authors note:

Im sorry we havent uploaded in a while its beause my (Alice) computer broke :( i am now using my mum's crappy laptop and the bold and italics wont work IM SOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!

Anyway i hope you enjoy it still and please we would love it if you left us some comments or voted :)

lots of love,

Alice and Sophie xx :)

---------------------------------------------------MEANWHILE-----------------------------------------------------------------

'I swear these boys are such liars, 'management called us in' that's a load of crap since management hasn't seen you all day when I asked them when I called.' Sophie thought angrily as she drove to Nandos.

'When I get to Nandos those boys will be in so much trouble, why did they have to lie to me?' Soph arrived at Nandos and parked next to the boy's car. She saw them through the window and glared at them as they smiled and waved back at her. Sophie walked to their table still glaring at them.

'What the hell were you doing today, none of you picked up your phones and I called management and they said they hadn't seen you at all, so stop the lying and just tell me the truth.' Sophie yelled and then started sobbing.

'Soph let me explain.' Louis said standing up but Sophie just cut him off,

'You don't want me here anymore, its fine I understand, I'll leave to go back home to Australia.' Sophie said then the tears started streaming down her face.

'NO!' All the yelled, they all stood up and hugged Sophie.

'Soph we love you, we don't want you to leave.' Niall said wiping her tears away.

'Yeah we never want you to leave us.' Liam said stroking her hair

'But then why won't you tell me what you were doing today.' Sophie asked looking at all the boys.

'I might be able to answer that.' Said a familiar voice Soph turned around to see Alice.

'CHEEKY-CHAP!' Sophie squealed and ran and hugged her.

'CARROT QUEEN!' Alice yelled in Sophie's ear while hugging her but Soph didn't mind.

'But why are you here?' Sophie asked with a confused look.

'I'll let the boys answer.' Alice said and they both turned to look at the boys.

'Well it was Lou's idea, he saw that you were missing your friends and family and then he devised a secret plan to fly Alice over.' Harry explained and patted Louis on the back.

'You really did that just for me?' Soph asked and hugged him, holding on tightly.

'Of course beautiful.' Lou mumbled and looked at her.

'Stop with all this mushy stuff and let's eat.' Niall said sitting down and picking up the menu even though he knew it inside and out. Everyone sat down and looked at the menu.

Alice quietly whispered into Harry's ear, 'Why don't they just get married already.' Harry quietly chuckled and whispered back, 'I totally agree.'

'No whispering, spill what were you talking about?' Liam asked being nosey.

'We were just saying that we think Sophie and Louis should hurry up and get married already.' Harry announced and Alice grinned and poked her tongue out at the two of them. Niall, Zayn and Liam all started laughing and Louis and Sophie sent death stares their way.

'Says Harry who can't take his eyes off her.' Louis retorted and nodded in Alice's direction. Harry and Alice both blushed.

'What are you talking about boys, we all know Alice and Sophie are both mine.' Zayn smirked and Niall pretend to act shocked.