Chapter 61: Babies?

*IMPORTANT PLEASE READ*

*I know you're skipping it, DONT PLEASE*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi, gosh!

It's Alice here! I know I know we've been M.I.A for ages and to be honest and I think Sophie would agree we probably just would have left it like that because of all the commitments the two of us have. But on my phone Wattpad updated and then it came up that we had something ridiculous like 275 personal notifications, lots recent ones. So I decided that it was only fair to all you beautiful, dedicated people to get your update. I'm not sure if we will continue and complete this story, you will probably need to persuade us because honestly we were both so uninspired to continue. Your support has brought me back and if the support continues hopefully we can go on writing.

so this chapter is for all you  people that have stuck by us and continued to vote and comment! So sorry it's only short, it's the last bit of the story we had written :/

Lots of Love.

Alice and Sophie :) xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice's POV

‘We’re back!’ I squealed with excitement and ran into the lounge room where everyone’s shocked faces were staring at me. I guess they expected bad news too.

‘OMG tell us the news!’ Soph squealed just as loud as I did.

‘The babies are good.’ Harry slyly said, seeing if anyone would pick up the plural.

‘HOLD DA PHONE!’ obviously the light bulb went off in Liam’s head,’ Did you just say babies?’

‘Ohh did I?’ Harry teased. Now everyone’s faces were lighting up.

‘You’re having twins?’ Zayn exclaimed. Jumping up and down hugging Harry and I.

‘OMG two mini Alice and Harry’s and one mini Sophie and Lou! This place is going to be mental!’ Niall yelled. We all laughed at his comment.

‘So do you know what you’re having?’ Lou asked. I think he was hinting something at Sophie. Maybe they haven’t found out what they are having yet.

‘No we haven’t but we have the envelope that says.’

‘Let’s take bets.’ Niall suggested.

‘Ohh sounds fun.’ Soph agreed.

‘Okay, Soph first. If you think Soph is having a boy, stand on the left side and if a girl, on the right.’

Everyone quickly sorted themselves out. On the side for a girl stood Niall, Louis, Harry and myself. ON the boy side was Sophie, Nathan (yes he is still here and naturally not to Lou’s delight), Liam and Zayn.

‘Okay queue the drum roll.’ Lou and Soph held the envelope in a hand each both grinning with excitement.

‘1’

‘2’

‘3’

The card flipped open and they both shouted,’ ITS A BOY!’ Soph broke into a victory dance since she was right and Lou looked like he won the lotto, ‘finally a boy in the family!’

‘Okay now for Alice.’ Liam said,’ left for two boys, right for two girls and middle for a boy and a girl.’

I ran straight over to the right, I felt so certain it was two girls.

On my side was only Zayn and myself for the two girls, on the left for the two boys was Louis, Niall and Nath and in the middle was Harry, Sophie and Liam we went with a boy and a girl.

‘Allycat you have to have at least one girl so our kids can get married!’ Sophie joked but Harry quickly jerked.

‘My angel will not-‘Harry started.

‘Can we find out what we are having first before you go all daddy.’ I moaned. I was far too excited to wait.

‘1’

‘2’

‘3’

I quickly scanned the note:

The Styles Family,

I am pleased to announce you are pregnant with identical twin girls.

Dr. Solomen.

Both girls!’ I exclaimed.

‘As I was saying my angel AND my princess will have nothing to do with boys ever and they will stay innocent for the rest of their lives.’

‘Just kiss me you idiot!’ he laughed but did just that. I ran to my phone to quickly put the news on Twitter for the fans… and before Harry could; yes we’re that competitive.

@alicem1529: I am excited to announce that @Harry_Styles and I are expecting identical twin girls :) xx

Thousands of tweets quickly came through, most positive but of course a couple of hate tweets in there but by now I was used to it.

@AnneFoxyCoxy: @alicem1529 so excited and shocked about the double trouble! You and @Harry_Styles will make incredible parents #proud

@Harry_Styles: I have my #1 girl… now let’s make that 3 ;) Love you @alicem1529

@zaynmalik: A big congrates to my ‘little sis’ @alicem1529 and brother from another mother @Harry_Styles… Good luck guys!

@Real_Liam_Payne: WOW the fam just got a little bigger… #babyStylestwins

@NiallOfficial: Two girls… good luck @alicem1529 and @Harry_Styles

@Sophie_Olson: Can’t wait to be Aunty Sophie!!!

@Louis_Tomlinson: Congrates to my best mate @Harry_Styles Good Luck :) PS: Sophie is pregnant and im the father!!!

Ahhh shit Lou’s going to be in big trouble…

‘LOUIS!’ Sophie screamed, here it comes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again thanks for all the love and support. Please comment and vote and i'll have a talk with Soph and see if we're up to writing again. I'll keep you all updated xx