Clash and Reunion

I will admit, I got a little teary eyed while writing the last chapter. I mean, Ayu has just gone through so much in this world, even more than Naofumi, and you can't really blame her for running away. She just wants it all to stop. But obviously that can't happen. And it took Fitoria to literally beat some sense and threaten to have her eaten to make her understand her place and that she's still got a purpose. And now, Ayu is reborn! She and Fitoria have arrived to do battle with the Spirit Turtle. And boy, with Ayu also having Fitoria's powers, she's sure to shine like a star. Enjoy!

-POV: Maverick-

While in the middle of our battle with the Spirit Turtle, a truly breathtaking sight crested over the distance. We all turned to witness it, even the Turtle as our literal saviors arrived. The Queen of the Filolial's, Fitoria had arrived on the scene in equal size as the Turtle, riding a gigantic chariot full of lances and cannons. And riding atop her head, my sister, Ayuma. 

"That's..... my sister....." I said in pure awe as she and Fitoria charged in to face the mountain sized Spirit Turtle. 

"She has finally returned.... And at no better a time.... I'm..... I'm so relieved...." Alex said as he nearly broke down into tears. 

"Now this is what I call backup! I don't know how, but Ayuma brought the strongest force in this world to fight for our side!! Go! Take this thing down!!" Naofumi cheered as Fitoria suddenly stopped, her and the Spirit Turtle now glaring at each other, waiting for one of them to make the first move. 

"Spirit Turtle! Please, heed these words!! I am Fitoria, queen of the Filolial's and guardian of these lands! You threaten this world by destroying all in your path and siphoning all its magic. And for this great deed of evil, you have been sentenced to death for the next millennia." Fitoria spoke as the Spirit Turtle roared and then fired its energy beam at them. But it was blocked by a magic force field around them. 

"Ayuma, my child, I let you strike first. Show this beast what you are now truly capable of." Fitoria said as my sister stepped over to the edge of her head, spreading out the bright white wings on her back.

"Wait, her child? Filo, any idea what Fitoria's talking about?" Raphtalia asked her. 

"No, i'm not sure. But it's weird. Why would the Queen call Ayuma her child?" Filo questioned as my sister leaped off Fitoria, taking flight and flying like a rocket towards the enormous Spirit Turtle. 

"No, no, she can't!! She can't hurt that thing at all!! Not without her weapon!! Ayuma, stop now!!" Krystal shouted but my sister was too far away to hear any of us. But, as she flew for the beast, her fists suddenly began to glow with a bright golden aura. And as she neared her target, she reeled back her left arm and prepared to strike.

"Grand Filolial Shining Talon!!" My sister roared with determination as she delivered a monstrous uppercut to the lower jaw of the Spirit Turtle. To everyone's complete shock, her attack blasted the Turtle upward, making it actually stand up on its hinds legs for a few seconds before the rest of its body came crashing back down. 

"HOLY CRAP!!!!" We all screamed in shock as my sister began to circle around for another pass. 

"How'd she.... when was she ever this strong!?" Xev questioned. 

"It's her!! That's her magic!! Ayuma's using Fitoria's magic!!" Filo told us as we just looked on in awe as my sister struck the Turtle again, smashing the right side of its head and literally forcing it to turn its body a bit. 

"Incredible..... my sister.... she's amazing...." I said as it was like watching an angel fly above. 

"If she had Fitoria's magic then.... that's grand magic!! She possesses two kinds now!! My own and Fitoria's! She has more than enough strength to wipe out this giant beast!" Alex explained as Shulu walked over and stood next to me.