Countdown

We've begun the great battle of world 2 now. Neela and a handful of others have been captured. If Ayuma found out, then Naofumi would be a dead man. How is she and the others gonna fair from here on out? You'll find out soon enough. As for Naofumi's side of things, he and the rest of the Melromarc squad have joined in on the battle to defeat Tartaros and stop the magic erasing bomb known as Face. I've got some plans for him, Moto, and even Rishia down the line which i'm looking forward too. Also, either after this chapter or the next one, i'm gonna switch over to our world 3 team led by Ren. I'm sure you're all curious as to what kind of world they went to. Now, let's get back into this story. Enjoy!

-POV: Neela-

"...la..... Neela............ Neela, wake up!" I heard someone shout as I slowly opened up my eyes. I didn't know where I was and it felt like my whole body was one big bruise. 

"Oh thank god, you're alive." I heard Tetsa say as I looked to my left. She was in shackles, her hands chained above her with her feet chained to the cold brick floor. And, I quickly found out that I was in the same position. 

"Where are we?" I asked her. 

"My best guess is it's a torture chamber." Tetsa said to me. 

"Where's Natsu? I don't see him here." I asked her. 

"They must've taken him to their dungeon. Or he escaped, one or the other." Tetsa said but I highly doubt it was the latter. I tried to use my magic to escape but nothing happened. These chains binding us must block us from using it. 

"If you're trying to use your magic, then don't bother. These chains nullify all types, no matter how strong it is. It's useless." Tetsa said as I gave up on my attempt to escape. 

"I heard some explosions and some shouting earlier. I think Fairy Tail's come and attacked Tartaros." Tetsa explained. 

"Hopefully, you're right. Maybe they can find us and get us out of here." I said as someone opened a door in front of us. It was a demon of Tartaros. She had on a silver and black helmet with two long green ears extending out on each side, as well as a bright purple cloak over her upper body, sharp claws, black legs, and talons. 

"You'd be correct. Fairy Tail has arrived. But their efforts to stop us and save you will only be in vane. They'll die before they reach you two or the others we're keeping here." The demon said to us. 

"What have you done with Natsu?" Tetsa demanded to know. 

"Oh, the fire wizard? He's locked in the dungeon with another one of yours. I believe her name was Lisanna. And, the one you call Mira, she's currently being turned into a demon as we speak. And that Erza girl, I've had such lovely times torturing her. But now, it's your turn. Scream for me." The demon said as she lifted up one of her claws and slashed away at Tetsa's body.

"Stop it! Don't do this!" I shouted as the demon briefly stopped to glare at me. 

"And who are you, exactly? Better yet, what are you? No creature such as yourself lives on this continent, let alone the world. You must be one of the adventurers that the black demon told us about." The demon said to me as I became shocked. 

"You've met one of the black demons!? What did it tell you!? What does it want from you!?" I demanded to know. 

"I only met it briefly. It asked the forces of Tartaros to accompany it back to its world after we completed our mission here. Then, it simply flew away. It told us it had to find others for its cause. But even I could tell that it's power was far greater than our own. So, we agreed to join it." The demon explained to me.