UPDATE: A Break and a New Story

So...... I just want to start off by saying I am so incredibly sorry to you all. To those of you who thought I would bring Neela back to life somehow in the last chapter, i'm sorry to say that it just can't happen. Our little demi-human mage/my favourite character to write has unfortunately passes away. And to be honest, I was crying during the last two chapters when it all went down. It saddens me when I have to kill an OC, and both Neela and Damos are the first two of mine that I've actually permanently killed. Neela more so because of her greater impact and emotional state towards the end. She will be missed by all. 

What's going to happen now?

With the second Act of the 5th Hero now closed, i'm going to be taking a break from the story until I feel it's right to come back. And when I do, i'll restart from where the light novels take place, meaning we'll be moving back into canon territory/spoilers. I won't be waiting until season 2 of the anime comes out because we still don't have a confirmed date for its premier. But, don't fret. Because I have other stories you may enjoy, as you've probably figured out by the inclusion of all my other OC's in the 5th Hero. But, if you're not interested in them, then my newest, which I just released the character info chapter for, may give you some nice quality entertainment to subside you for a bit. 

As I mentioned a few chapters ago, my next and newest story will be based on the recent hit anime, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba. And as I just stated above, I've released the character info chapter describing my main OC in the story to you all. If you want to check it out, then go check out the story through my profile or searching it's title "Chilling Steel."

And lastly, i'll be looking to introduce at least 2 more OC's in the story besides my own, so if you want your own OC in my new Demon Slayer story, then now's your chance to have them come to life. Just follow the simple list of character features and traits below when making them and I should have no problem implementing them into the story. Now, I believe that's all I wanted to say so..... yeah, that's it. Once again, i'm sorry to you all for killing Neela but it was something I've had planned for so long! It breaks my heart to do it but I have to keep the suspense up! I'M SORRY!!!

Demon Slayer OC Creator List:

Character Name: (Must be Japanese) Ex: My OC is Setsuna Ookami

Gender: Should be obvious what the options are

Age:12-19

Hair Colour: Any colour(s) will do

Eye Colour: Any colour(s) will do

Body Build: Something a little more fit

Sword Fighting Styles: You can make one up or use an already existing one. 

Sword Colour/Element: Ex: My OC will have light Blue and wield the element of Ice

Personal Qualities: At least 6