Act 3 On Its Way

The time to return is upon us. With act 2 now over, it is time to begin act 3. And, with it, we're going back into canon territory by starting where the actual story leaves off after Cal Mira. Things will be..... well, they'll be different, that's for sure. With Neela now gone, it'll be clear that it's taken a toll on everyone. Hell, it's taken quite a significant toll on myself and i'm sure on some of you as well. Now, with us going into canon territory again, that also means the spoiler factor will be in effect since season 2 of Shield Hero still isn't here. So, if you don't read the manga/light novels and do not want to be spoiled, then i'm sorry. My filler mind isn't working too great at the moment so I can't quite come up with another arc to pass the time. 

What the expect with Act 3:

So, as explained above, Act 3 will begin where the story left off from Cal Mira normally. But i'll still include everything that happened during and after the war too, like Neela's death and memories of the heroes of other worlds. Also, there's only so far I can go because every site I find for the light novels all end at one spot, so once I reach there, that's it. I'll have to tide you all over with more filler when we get there. 

Chance to have your OC featured:

With Neela's passing away, a new character must now come in to replace her. Sure, they will probably not live up to her reputation, but it's still necessary. This character will eventually become part of the main squad and i'm looking to all of you in the community to come up with the next great OC. All i'm asking is for you to leave your OC details in the comments below or send them to me as a message. I'll take in and analyze each and every one I receive and choose the best from them. If I don't pick yours, don't worry, i'll still find ways to include them in the story. Below, you'll find the list of features to make your OC that i'm looking for. Good luck readers and I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Make Your Great OC's!

Character Name:

Gender:

Age:

Hair Colour:

Eye Colour:

Body Build: 

Clothing:

Weapon/magical ability: Try not to have a too op magic type pls...

Personal Qualities: Try and have a least 6

When will Act 3 officially start?

I'm just about to start writing it, but having to go off of the light novels is much more difficult than doing it off of the anime. So, it'll take me bit more time to write. As of right now, i'm predicting the first chapter will be released either this coming Saturday or Sunday, March 21st or 22nd. So, keep your eyes peeled during those days. 

It's my Birthday!

This Thursday, March 19th is my 22nd birthday!!! WOOHOO!!! I just wish I wasn't stuck at home because of all this Coronavirus stuff.... But hey, with my family and all you guys supporting me, there's no way I can feel down! Thank you all for a truly amazing year and a half on Wattpad now, making all of my series what they've become today. It's honestly staggering to me to see just how well some of them have done, I want to cry. All of you deserve either a hug or at least a nice pat on the back from me. Really, you're all great in my eyes.