The Alpha's Battle

And Leena just shows exactly why she doesn't need a semblance to be awesome. Taking down someone like Dabi is no easy task at all. The guy has crazy amounts of stamina. And yeah, it took a toll on our other eye patch girl but she got the job done and ensured our other queen lives for now. But, now's there's a much bigger problem for everyone to face. The first demon has appeared on the ground and boy, will its presence be known. But, at the same time, who better for it to face off against? A black demon vs a black dragon. My god, that sounds like an over the top anime fight. And i'm sure that's what i'll make it in the end. Now, let's get right back into the action! Enjoy!

-POV: Drake-

After I saved Leena and the woman named Wrath Queen from that Toga girl, our true enemy finally revealed itself to us all. One of the demons has come to the battlefield, and it looks like i'm first up to fight it. I tried to intimidate the demon as best as I could with a roar but it looked more like it enjoyed it than it was afraid of it.

"You are from the world that was opened for me. You possess the ability to turn into one of these creatures known as Grimm. How very..... interesting...." The demon known as Erines said as I charged it.

"Show me the power that an Alpha Grimm contains, boy." Erines said to me as she lifted up her hooked hand and just held it there. I didn't care what she did though. If I could get her into my jaws, i'd tear her to shreds. I approached her and opened my mouth wide to clamp down on her. But, the moment the bottom of my jaw touched her hooked hand, my whole body froze in place. I could not move at all. Just one touch from this monster could stop me. How strong is this thing!?

"Change." Erines said as my body began to shrink back to normal size. And, pretty soon I was back to looking like my normal human self. 

"What the hell did you do to me!?" I asked her as I pulled out my weapon and aimed it at her. 

"That form of yours was a nuisance to me. So I changed you back to your original form. You'll be much easier to deal with now." Erines said to me with a giggle as she then opened her mouth with a creepy smile. Her teeth were dagger-like fangs, black in colour with this grey gooey substance leaking off of them. 

"So what if you changed me back!? I can still take you down even as a human!" I shouted as I shot a bullet right into the head of the demon. I struck it right in between the eyes and its head flopped back when I hit it. But, it quickly brought it back up and pulled the bullet out of its head and then ate it. 

"I'm sorry, was that supposed to hurt?" Erines asked me but I had no words. That literally did fuck all to this thing where one shot would normally blow the head off of a Grimm.

"Alright then..... let's try this!!" I shouted as I morphed my weapon to its sword form. I loaded an ammo cartridge within the blade with explosive Dust shards which made my weapon turn an orange colour. I then ran at the demon and swung my sword at it. But, like before, the demon did not move a muscle. I struck it and my weapon exploded into a huge blast which engulfed Erines. 

"How do you like that, huh!?" I shouted to the demon as a clawed hand suddenly shot out of the smoke and grasped onto my neck. 

"That was a tickling sensation for me. Are you telling me that this is all you can muster without your Grimm abilities?" Erines asked me as she blew away the smoke with the wings on her back.

"I.... I do..... I do...." I tried to say but it was so hard with this Grimm choking the life out of me.

"Somebody help him, please!!!" I heard Leena scream was where she laid behind me.