Daughter

Only one demon remains, but it's the most feared and powerful of them all. And, his opponent awaits. Neela takes on Aidoneus in the final battle to determine it all. It's demon vs. demon in this ultimate showdown, and boy, will all of you be on the edge of your seats. And boy, do I have something totally unexpected planned for you all. Just you wait, because I've been planning this for a long while. And it's time I reveal it. And, speaking of revealing, in case you missed the little bit at the end of the last chapter, I told everyone what my next series is going to be based on! It's the highly popular and recent hit anime, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba! Now, let's get right back into the story! Enjoy!

-POV: Neela-

Night had fallen upon the land of Melromarc. And, as both sides have become nearly depleted, our greatest enemy finally reveals himself. I now stand before the demon king, Aidoneus, the creature who caused all the pain, all the tortures, all the darkness within our world. He's the very reason why I myself am turning into a demon. So i'm going to be the one to finally put him down for good.

"Can you feel it, child?" Aidoneus asked me as we both floated in front of one another in the sky. 

"Feel what?" I asked him. 

"The dark power flowing through your veins. It belongs to my eldest, Sefira. And yet, you are resisting it, keeping control of your body, mind, and even your heart. It is very disappointing. I was hoping that the power would corrupt you and I would reunite with my fallen daughter. But this world is not fair. And so, I have no choice now. You must die." Aidoneus said as he gripped his serrated katana in both oh his hands. And, in response, I ignited my hands in my black flames. 

"I am no daughter of yours, Aidoneus. There is only one person in this world who can be my parent, and that is my mother, miss Ayuma, the axe hero." I said to him as he chuckled a bit.

"Weak mother, weak daughter. But, I shall be kind and end both of your lives. Then the two of you will live together always in the after life." Aidoneus said as he began to approach me. 

"You're wrong, demon king. My mother will live forever, and I will strike you down here and now. This night will be your last!" I shouted as I flew straight for him, bearing my flaming hands down onto him

"YOU'LL BURN IN HELL!!!" We both simultaneously roared as we clashed. Aidnoeus swung his sword while I smashed my flaming hands into it. At first, we seemed equally matched in strength as neither of us were able to push the other back. But, it became clear quite quickly who was the superior of the two. 

"You're unfit to wield Sefira's mighty powers!! No one can uphold her dignity and might!!! She is lost for all eternity, so I will ensure the same fate is brought upon the ones who slayed her!!!" Aidoneus shouted as he let go of his sword with his left hand and reached up to my head. He grasped onto one of my horns and pulled me in closer to him. He then stabbed me in the chest with a spike he had just formed on his left knee. I screamed as he then threw me aside. I still remained in the air but that attack felt like all my insides were beginning to contort on me. 

"This pain.... it hurts even more than when miss Ayuma struck me." I said as I held my chest to try and hold on my screams of agony. 

"Of my four children, Sefira was my strongest, having the abilities of corruption and overwhelming strength. Next to her was my first son, Rhia who possessed the ability to absorb an enemy's attack and increase his physical power. After him was my second son, Kovas. He contained the power of self-regeneration, allowing him to shrug off almost any attack without worry. And then finally was my youngest, Erines, who had the ability of shapeshifting. I molded each and every one of them into my image and I wished for nothing more than to rule with them by my side. But you and the newest cardinal heroes had to step in my way. Sefira believed she could handle them all by taking over the strongest of the heroes, the woman who wields the axe. And watching her plan unfold, I believed she would succeed. However, you and the human kings interference caused my Sefira to lose her life. Her soul may live on within you, demi-human, but even I know you'll never let her take over." Aidoneus said to me in a sad tone as the pain was finally starting to subside.