The Second Axe Hero

And another demon bites the dust. Only this time, it came at a price for our allied forces. Our first major death has occurred. Damos has passed on but not before granting Tetsa his magic power. And now it is her turn. But even before all that, Tetsa showed everyone who's boss. I mean, using a technique that makes it so you can't use your magic anymore? Doing that right in the middle of a war is practically asking yourself to die but she didn't hesitate in the slightest. And her fearlessness is why she's my favourite character to write in my Fairy Tail series. And lastly, before we get back into the story, at the end of this chapter i'll be revealing what my next series is going to be. And, i'm sure there'll be quite a few of you that'll like it. Enjoy!

-POV: Ayuma-

The battle was beginning to move into the late day. The sun was just beginning to set but no end was in sight for this great war. Even though 2 more demons have been defeated, there's still 2 more left and I had a hunch they were the tougher than the rest. And, defeating the other two demons took a toll on our forces. Drake defeated one but he's now unable to move at all. His fight is over. Damos defeated one too but.... after meeting up with Tetsa and Rishia who rescued the queen and Melty, they informed me he passed away.

Overall, well over half of our allied forces are either injured or down. There's only a handful of us left, maybe around 20. Motoyasu, Itsuki, and Ren are all nearing their limits, while Naofumi is just barely keeping up. And, i'm starting to tire out too. In terms of who could no longer fight, the list went on for what seemed like forever. Drake, Wrath Queen, Midoriya, Leena, Amber, Melida, Azura, Milo, and so many more were unable to continue.

I was currently in combat with a plethora of enemy forces. Between soldiers and these creatures known as Grimm, I was surrounded on nearly all sides. But, these forces were so weak that I barely even had to try to fight them. 

"Ice Titan Axe!!" I shouted as my axe blades became encased in ice. I swung it at my foes and encased them in ice on the spot with ease. 

"There. That should hold all of you for the time being. Now...." I said as I heard a loud growling noise come from behind me. I turned and saw this huge werewolf type Grimm standing behind me. It raised up its right claw and prepared to attack me but, before it could, a huge burst of black flames came out of nowhere and engulfed the creature, incinerating it within seconds. I turned to see where the flames came from and what I saw made my rage increase drastically. I saw a demon.

"YOU!!!" I shouted as I started sprinting for it. I had my axe ready in my hands as I brought it to my right side. 

"Wait, stop!! Please, it's not what you think!! Ayuma, just listen to me!!" The demon pleaded to me but I refused to listen. After everything they've done to me and the ones that I love, I have no reason to listen to them anymore.

"SHUT UP!!! I'M GOING TO END YOUR TERROR ONCE AND FOR ALL AND FREE THIS WORLD AND ALL THE OTHERS!!!" I shouted as I neared the demon. But, right before I could swing at it, Naofumi came running in from my right and he tackled me to the ground. 

"GET OFF OF ME, NAOFUMI!! I HAVE TO SLAY THAT DEMON!!" I roared as I tried to push him off of me. 

"You need to stop, Ayuma!!! That demon, it isn't what you think it is!! It's Neela!!!" Naofumi shouted as I suddenly stopped struggling. 

"What.....? What're you saying? Just look at it, that can't be Neela!! I know what Neela looks like and she is no demon!!" I said as the demon came walking up and then crouched down next to me. 

"Mommy......" It said to me as it felt like my body froze that instant. 

"What did you just say.....?" I asked it as Naofumi got off of me.