Mikey x reader "Oh (Y/n)~"

Zacznij od początku

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

-next day when you arrive at the lair-

I smile big at the smell of pizza in the air, which means that there's either fresh pizza that the guys ordered, or I'm smelling leftovers from last night. My guess was correct, it was leftovers from last night 'I'm surprised Mikey didn't eat it all.' I laugh a little at the thought, but I gained Leo's attention "(Y/n)!.... when'd you get here??" He said weirdly. The others ran out instantly after Leo said my name, so I look at them confused "one second ago? You guys are acting weird." Raph rolled his eyes, but he looked awkward too, saying "we're always weird, we're mutants."

Before I could question them, Donnie wrapped an arm around my waist as he guided me to the couch saying "let's talk! Hang out for a bit. Ya know? Our usual.... talk about what movies are good and bad" Donnie says sounding weird. I tilt my head as I see Mikey hug Donnie from around his shoulders "yeah, that sounds great. I'll just be with Raph and Leo as we talk about.... our book club!" Then he ran with the other two. My eyebrows furrowed at Mikey's words, so I look at Donnie while raising an eyebrow "he's not in a book club."

Donnie looked like he was nervously sweating as he says "he wanted to be in one so he could sound a bit smarter.... sorry, more smart. See, maybe I should read a few more books-" I stand up and run towards Leo's room, which is most likely where they are. "There's a password?! What should I put??" Mikey asks "try 'mutant', no one would guess that." "Why would she put the password as 'mutant'??" "Because her best friend is a mutant. Duh!" It got quiet after that "incorrect: you have one more attempt" I hear my phone say from here.

I gasp and open the door "caught!" The three scream at my sudden outburst, but Donnie tackles me saying "I got her! Just delete it already." Struggling in his hold I hear Leo say "try pizza gyoza, she loves that stuff!" I still struggle in their hold. "Incorrect: you have no more attempts, any further attemtps will mean your phone resets." Hearing my phone say that I look at Donnie and glare at him "get off of me!" I say in a harsh tone. His eyes widen as he gets up, so I get up too and walk over to the three saying "please, hand me my t-phone."

Mikey hesitated, but handed me my phone anyways "now, what's so important that you had to take my t-phone from me??" I ask while putting my hands to my hips. The three older turtles look at my crush while crossing their arms, so he sighed and looked me in the eye. 'So my crush did something... wonder what-' "okay, so I was singing a song, and I didn't want you to hear it. Since it was about..... you" Mikey says quickly with a small blush, my eyes widen as I blush too. "I won't judge you over it, now if you excuse me, I want to hear the song" I say with a big smile.

The guys don't know that I like Mikey, which is kind of funny, since I've tried to give them all clues because I'm bad at wording things. "No!" They all yelled as I typed in my password.... 'Mrs Hamato' ....... I may have a problem. I put my t-phone on speaker as it said "new message" Mikey's eyes widened as he said "not now. I don't want them knowing-" "shh!" We all shushed him as we listened to a tiny toot at first, which made me laugh a little. That's when Mikey started singing out loud, which was actually kind of cute to hear.

"A-hanging with (Y/n)
Just-a feels so good
Like I knew it wo-uld-uld!~
Laughing together
And-a having a blast
And I hope it lasts forever!
I can't believe how cute she is
Makes my insides feel like knotted twists
Her pretty face and those (long/short), (long/short) legs
And I hope someday we are more than just friends!!"

"Ugh, it's worse than I thought-" "shut up" Mikey scolded Leo, then he hits his shoulder, so I shush them both as Mikey continued.

"Oh, (Y/n)~ Oh (Y/n)~
Do you remember when our hands touched?
We were grabbing for a controller
And you were laughing and such
Take a chance at the wheel
, then take a chance on me!
Cuz maybe then you'll see how perfect we can be~
Together, you and me, for all eternity....."

"Ughh, just erase it now!" Mikey says as he puts his face in his hands, so Raph patted his shoulder as the song continued.

"Okay, maybe that's a long, long time!
But a guy can dream, can't I?"

I started laughing as I heard my voicemail asking what I wanted to do with the message, so I start laughing saying "oh my gosh. 'Like knotted twists'?" Then I started to laugh again, so I hear Donnie say "at least she doesn't hate you." After that Leo asks "so.... you think that was funny??" I nod my head "well, that and cute." Mikey's eyes widened as he blushed a little, making me softly smile, but Raph's words got my attention. "So, you could go ahead and delete that message now" I shake my head saying "nuh uh."

"What?" Donnie asked confused.
"Come on!" Mikey complained.

"That song is way too good to lose" I say as I start pushing a few buttons "you're kidding, right?" Mikey asks while tilting his head like a confused puppy. 'Cute-' "no actually, I'm going to set it as your personal ringtone" I answer as I got it all set up. Donnie and Leo chuckle as Raph and Mikey look at me shocked, like, I wouldn't ever do that. "You have gotta be kiddin me" Raph says while doing a jaw drop, so I shake my head at that "nope. That way I can hear Mikey singing every time he calls me, so you better call me!" I say playfully to him.

Mikey blushed again as he says "oh, okay!..... I'll try to call you with my fingers next time, and not my shell!" I laugh a little at that. Leo then asks "so you're not upset at all?" I shake my head "nope" "and you like Mikey?" "Yeah!" I say like it's obvious. Then I realized that they just set me up, I blush and my eyes widen, so Leo and Donnie fist bump. Raph laughs saying "oh god, I can't believe you actually fell for that-" Mikey picked me up in a hug. He started spinning around while celebrating, but he set me down while running and celebrating.

"Does he realize he could be asking (Y/n) to be his girlfriend??" Donnie asks as we watch him run around the lair, so Leo and Raph shake their heads "nope." I smile and giggle a little as I say.....

"That's my turtle."

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

P.s can you guess what I based this off of??

~ILoveFood