Taehyung marvelled at how well the house looked when he came home. He wasn't too surprised to sometimes see Taeji not working on her homework since she tended to not listen to anyone. With his past maids and nannies, they would always use Taeji's obstinance as an excuse for why the house wasn't completely clean or why dinner wasn't ready or even started. However, with Jungkook the house would be completely clean and dinner was always ready before he left to go home and Taehyung would even have a plate ready — something most of his maids never did or did in hopes over earning more money, like a raise or a tip. They were rather greedy. When Taehyung gave Jungkook his first paycheck, he almost laughed at the younger man's expression: shocked at the amount as if Taehyung had lied. Jungkook acted as though he's never seen such money in his entire life until then. It was cute, his reaction.

All of his past housekeepers were all female. Some of them were delightful and Taehyung wished they never quit, but the majority did questionable things. Some of which were stealing from him or demanding he pay them more and/or trying to seduce him. Of course, sometimes he gave in to the seduction, considering he had no one else to fool around with. Jungkook hasn't tried any of that, if anything, he seems to more uncomfortable around Taehyung. Taehyung compared the way he talked to his friend on the phone to the way talked to him and noticed that with people Jungkook was comfortable with, his speech was smooth with a tinge of irritation but with Taehyung, his speech was sharp and nervous. He wouldn't hold eye contact with the older male either and if he did, it would only last a few minutes.

"I'll see you tomorrow, eight in the morning," Saejun said, pulling the blonde out of his thoughts.

"Yeah, good night, Sage," he said, dismissing her with a wave and making his way towards his car.

He flopped down onto his seat before pulling his phone back out and reading yet another text message from Seokjin. The older male was asking if Taehyung looked at the Instagram posts yet. Taehyung sighed and shook his head as he went to Instagram and wasted no time scrolling but instead, typed 'KSJ Entertainment' into the search engine. He tapped on the right profile before scrolling down.

"What the hell..." Taehyung muttered as he tapped on a post, his eyes narrowing.

"He lied to me

"He lied to me..." Taehyung scoffed as he tapped on the comments. Most of them were talking about how handsome he looked, acknowledging that he was a new model and stating how they've never seen him in magazines or company photos before. He tapped out of the comments and stared at the picture again.

"They dyed his hair?" He observed, seeing how the younger male's hair was now black instead of brown unless that was just editing. He did look much better with black hair and the makeup made his face look smaller, taking away his cheeks they were always puffed out.

He was still mad.

He quickly exited Instagram and went to his messages before tapping on the call icon beside Seokjin's contact.