Too soon?

After that night Felix seemed to a happier brighter person he constantly smiled as he was so content with life and the people in it.

He still wonders how he managed to become friends with Chan again. However he's happy that they are still together because as we've said before...

They're soulmates... they will always find each other and be together... no matter what they are to each other.

Chan was just happy with having Felix around again. He finally had his inspiration back.

Even if he can't touch or take care of the boy, he's learning to love him from 3 steps back as he watches Felix grow.. love... find happiness...

Chan:

Me and the boys all sat and chilled in the studio listening to our new album still hyped about our success.

We were waiting for Seonghwa to turn up and he soon did, but what we didn't realise was that he would be being Felix.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late, this one wanted to tag along"

Seonghwa ruffled Felix's hair as he looked so cute- I shouldn't... I can't.. moving on... moving on.

"Sorry guys. Is it okay if I join?"

Jisung and Changbin instantly reply with a yes and I nod as Felix smiles softly at me.

I watch as Seonghwa goes to sit down but before he did he pulled Felix onto his lap and sat down with the smaller on him.

"Hey~ Seonghwa don't embarrass me~"

I was trying not to coo at Felix as he whined at Seonghwa just like he used to do with me- No.. no I cant keep doing this to myself...

"Alright... but don't think you'll escape me as easily when we get home.."

Seonghwa puts Felix down and flirts with him. I must've been glaring as I felt Changbin hit me on the arm and give me a look of 'calm the fuck down'.

"So are you guys listening to your album? I have to be honest I haven't listened to it yet.."

Felix confessed. His small hand waving about as Jisung scolded him for being such a bad friend.

"I'm sorry~ but now I get to enjoy it with you"

Felix laughed as Jisung punched his arm playfully.

"Okay chan put it on."

"Yeah chan! Put on 'SMILE' Felix would like that one!"

Jisung cheered loudly as I chuckled slightly and as I was about to press play I remembered the song...

Smile is Felix's song... what is he going to do when he finds out that it's his song? Will he be upset? Will he be mad?

"Come on chan! Let me help. Okay and play!"

And suddenly the song began and I felt my heart drop.

I looked at Felix instantly and I watched as he swayed to the acoustic intro with his eyes closed.

But as soon as the lyrics started I watched his eyes open wide and his gaze landed on me.

He looked... hurt...

This isn't what I wanted.. he looked disappointed as he listened to the song. I looked into his eyes and I could just see him trying to figure out his feelings.

"What do you think lix? It's good right?"

Seonghwa asked him and he just nodded and smiled, obviously fake.. but Seonghwa couldn't see that he just carried on as if there wasn't a problem.