Roomies

Felix💕

"Hyunjinnie.. why do you have to have a boyfriend. Wasn't I enough?"

"Felix stop whining. I'm not changing my mind, Seungmin is moving in and that's, that"

Today was the day before Seungmin, Hyunjin's boyfriend moved in. So for the thousandth time me and Hyunjin are arguing because to be quite realistic there is no room for another person in this tiny apartment. Myself and Hyunjin can barely live here. Gosh, but because I care about Hyunjjn's happiness I let Seungmin live here.

"Arg fine.. I just don't want to be disturbed by your nastiness"

I groan at Hyunjin and of course he laughs and begins to make fun of me.

"Aww is my little Felix feeling jealous???"

He pinches my cheeks.

"Ew no! Why would I be jealous?"

I swat my friends hands away from my face and rub my now red cheeks.

"Well you don't have a boyfriend to do the nasty with, so I'm just wondering if you're jeal—"

"I don't need a boyfriend or to do the nasty. I'm fine by myself and being a pure boy, thank you very much Mr Sex Man"

Gosh that was stupid.. I slap myself mentally.

"Hahahha! You're too cute Felix. Well Mr Sex Man is going to meet Mrs Sex Man for lunch so don't miss me too much"

Hyunjin hugged me and left to see Seungmin for lunch.

I have to admit honestly. I am a little bit upset that Seungmin is moving in, not because I don't like him. It's because I feel like when he does move in Hyunjin's attention will always be on Seungmin and I won't have my best friend with me all the time.

The apartment is the only place Hyunjin actually pays attention to me, so now Seungmin is here he won't pay any attention to me.

But I guess that's love. Love is blind... so blind you can't see your friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a couple of hours since Hyunjin left for lunch and I've been cleaning the apartment, phoning friends and eating, so a pretty boring afternoon.

"Felix I'm back!"

I hear his footsteps coming closer to the living room I was in, I was watching tv and just chilling.

"And I brought Seungmin"

"Seungmin in the building!"

I laughed at the couple and they came to sit on the sofa with me.

"Hey Seungmin. How was the date?"

"Amazing as per usual. How's your day been lix?"

Seungmin was so sweet and caring, well that was towards me, he was mischievous and sarcastic towards Hyunjin which I found funny.

"It's been boring, but good"

"Alright you two enough of the small talk. Felix, I've got a proposal for you.."

Hyunjin interrupted Seungmin and i's conversation.

"What is it? Because if you're asking me to beat up that guy again I won't do it, quite frankly I'm scared of That Guy now he has like mega muscles and he barks at me when he sees me"