I'm yours (alternative end)

3rd person:

Chan was there to stay. The news got out that the boy group 3RACHA were to debut in Korea.

Felix and him were living the dream as chan was making big bills now. He spoiled Felix and made sure the younger no longer had to work and was safe at all times.

Even if they had to hid their relationship the two were content with the lives they had. Felix no longer had to interact with drunk, disrespectful jerks and Chan was doing what he lived whilst also 'doing' who he loved.

Life was amazing. Life wa-

"Chan! Heyyy~ Bang Chan the big boss leader! What's up my man?"

Well as amazing as life can be when Chan's life is constantly being run my money hungry agencies.

"I'm alright... so what do you need? I have an album to write and a fan meet to attend."

Chan had gotten sick of all these managers trying to control him and making him feel belittled.

"Well actually we need to show you something. This came through in dispatch this morning..."

Chan's heart stopped as he heard the name of the life ruining shit talkers. He watched as his managers presented him the iPad and there it was...

The article he had been dreading ever since 3RACHA made their debut...

'3RACHA's leader Bang Chan caught in a homosexual affair! X's and BrO's'

Chan looked at the article with so much hate and annoyance. The looked at the picture of him and Felix..

The pictures enraged chan as he looked down the page at what they wrote

'Bang chan and his mysterious partner have been deceiving fans for years. Who knows who the real Bang Chan is and if he really does care about his dedicated fans?'

Chan wanted to through the iPad across the room, but instead he went straight to his Instagram page and he looked at all the comments on his recent IG post.

"What are we going to do Chan? You need to do something..."

Chan didn't respond as he started to delete all the negative comments. His first thought was 'what if Felix saw all of these?'.

He would hate to think that Felix was reading these and getting upset all by himself in their house.

"I don't know..."

"I have a few ideas..."

Chan lifted his head up from the iPad and looked at his management.

"What?"

After that the plan was shared and chan hated it, but could it be the only way Felix could stay safe?

~~~~~~