Right now

Felix:

I was getting ready to go to sleep as I slipped in my pjs and washed my face. I was about to cuddled up in bed until-

*ding~ ding~*

Huh?

Who's that at this hour? Did chan forget something?

I get out of my bed and jog to my door, opening it only to see..

"Seonghwa? What are you doing here so late? I thought you weren't coming..."

I say as I lean on my door, obviously upset at how he's coming over this late. He's so petty sometimes it really annoys me.

"Yeah me too... but you said you had something to tell me, so what is it?"

Seonghwa really has an attitude problem. I don't even want to see him anymore, let alone talk to him about something sensitive and important.

"If you're going to act like this Seonghwa you might as well go home because this means a lot to me and if you're going to be rude then just leave.."

I blurt out and Seonghwa stood back in shock and I breathed heavily awaiting his answer.

"Are you okay lix? I'm sorry if I upset you.. you just know how I get..."

Seonghwa softly said as he gently caress my arm before letting himself in and pulling me in with him.

He shut the door behind me and took me to sit down.

"I'm sorry lix.. I won't do that again... I'll listen to whatever you have to tell me.. I'm all ears"

Seonghwa smiles cheekily as his hands rested on my thighs. He looked me in the eyes and this time when I look into them I feel nothing...

"Okay... Seonghwa do you promise not to freak out when I tell you about my truth..."

Seonghwa leaned back a bit as he thought for a second, but he soon made a decision.

"I promise... it can't be that bad, right?"

"It depends... there's a reason why I never went into detail about a certain part of my life... you know when I got into a 'rough patch'... well Seonghwa... I was once Chan's boyfriend..."

I stopped for a second and I watched Seonghwa's expression... his face was blank and his hands slowly slipped away from me...

"Chan? Like my friend chan? Like my best friend Bang Chan as in-"

"Yes... as in Christopher Bang... he was my boyfriend.."

Seonghwa looked away as if he was collecting his thought and connecting the dots.

"When, how, why?"

"Like 2 years ago... we met about 5 years ago, we were roommates and we kind of just fell for each other... why? I don't know... we just connected perfectly..."

I looked down as I remembered chan and I's past which made me smile slightly, but secretly so Seonghwa couldn't see.

"2 years ago? So before I knew chan... but 2 years ago chan had a dating scandal with-"

"Me... it was real. I was that 'escort' the news painted me as such a horrible, disgusting homosexual that tricked their precious Chan into being gay... I was hated by so many people... chan pretended to have a relationship with Jamie Park to save me... but I just felt so trapped and like a nuisance that I left him... and I started again... that's when I met you.."

I looked back into Seonghwa's eyes hoping there would be some comfort as I just made myself extremely vulnerable by telling him about my sensitive past, but all I found was cold eyes.