Mistake

Felix

My head hurt as I opened my eyes slowly... and my vision was blurry. I was going to sit up and get out of bed, but as I did a sharp pain shot through my body..

Oh no...

I forgot...

"Chan..."

I turn to see chan sleeping beside me with his arm wrapped air around my naked body...

We had sex...

Fuck..

When Minho said get to know him.. I don't think he meant like this..

"Mmm? What..."

Chan groaned as he pulled me back down into his arms.. once again the pain shot through me and my ass was killing me..

"Chan.." I poked him as he kept hugging me... well I have to admit it was kind of cute how chan liked to cuddle after sex.. he doesn't seem like the typ- wait what am I saying! I had sex with my roommate! "Chan!"

I shoved him this time and I managed to wake him up, much to his dismay.

"What?"

He answered me bluntly as his arms were still around my waist. I don't get why he isn't freaking out with me... is he not fazed that we slept together..

"What do you mean by 'what?' Look at us.." I gestured frantically to our naked bodies. "We had sex chan.. this isn't normal!"

I started to become more anxious as I laid here with chan so I decided to wrap my body up in the blanket and I started to rapidly find clothes to cover myself.

"And... we had fun, didn't we?"

How can he act so calm about this.. we're roommates.. we can't be sleeping together..

"Well.. kind of, but that isn't the point!"

I managed to stutter out a response and I also managed to get changed in some nearby clothes.

"Then what is the point.."

Chan started to move out from under the covers.. and as he did he showed me everything..

"Chan! Put some clothes on!"

I frantically cover my eyes and I feel my face become hot. Does this man have no shame.. well I mean if I had- wait that doesn't excuse him from be butt naked in front of me!

"Why are you so shy Felix? It's not like you haven't seen it before.."

I felt Chan's arms wrap themselves around my waist and he pulled me close to himself.

I kept my eyes covered and I refused to look at him.. I was way too flustered.

"L-let go.."

I hear a low chuckle and a few rustling sounds.

"See I'm clothed, now are you going to tell me what the point is?"

I slowly retracted my hands from my face and I saw chan had done the bare minimum of putting in clothes. He only put on some grey tracksuit bottom on.

"W-well.. the point is.. we're roommates.. we shouldn't have done this.."

I put my hands on Chan's bare chest and I try to create some room between us as he was still holding my waist.

"You could be right.. however you can't deny last night was amazing.."

Chan voice turned for blunt to seductive very quickly.. his voice was velvety and smooth, his hand came up to my face and he stoked my cheek.