Here

Chan:

It's been a long day of meetings and interviews... all I want to do is go to the hotel room and sleep..

I can't believe Jisung dragged me back here, I should be in Australia, but Jisung was so persistent in making me come with him back to Seoul. All because he missed his stupid boyfriend.

Imagine flying half way around the world just for another person. I guess emotions make you weak..

"Oh chan you're back?"

I enter the hotel room to see Jisung getting ready.

"Yeah, imma take a nap."

I throw myself into my empty bed and make myself comfortable.

"Okay... well don't forget the sunset is at 6 tonight."

I look at Jisung as he reminds me.

"Yeah I know, I won't be late..."

"I'm just making sure, I don't want you missing one, I know how important they are to you."

I sigh as Jisung laughs. Yeah I like the sunsets in Seoul... it's not a big deal.

"Well I'm off to see Minho~"

"Whatever, just remember what I told you and we won't have any problems.."

Jisung nodded before leaving. That kid really has me wrapped around his finger.

If it was Changbin teasing me he would be tied up like a pretzel and his head would be shoved up his ass.

I still can't believe I'm back here... I promised myself I wouldn't come back...

I can't believe it's been a year already...

*ring! Ring! Rin-*

"Hello?"

"Thank god you picked up. I've been looking at the songs you wrote."

It was Changbin..

"And?"

"And dude not to be a bummer... but.."

"But?"

"They suck... like none of the lyrics really hit hard. They seem so fake and unlike us..."

"Whatever Changbin.."

"Don't 'whatever Changbin' me! Bro you've lost your passion.. so whilst you're in Seoul you better find it or you'll be letting the whole team down... the chan I know wouldn't just say whatever... get a grip!"

*beeee-*

This is the last thing I needed... first I get dragged back here and now my music is failing.

I need to rest.. my brain is on fire..

~~~~
*beep beep.. beep beep.. beep be-*

" huh?..."

Arghh... stupid alarm I was having such a good nap... hmmm? What time is it?

|5:55 pm|

"Only 5:55?..."

I should get some more rest.... Wait! 5:55 I'm going to miss the sunset! Fuck.. I need to get ready.. Hurry chan you fucking idiot! How could I forget?! Oh fuck I'm so stupid!

I change quickly and rush to put my shoes on. I can't miss this sunset...

I get in my car and drive to the viewing point.. the traffic was crazy and my hope to see the sunset was fading... come on! Move faster!