Rethinking

Felix:

I was breathless and confused.

I can't believe I was just pulled back into his arms like that.. and I can't believe that I let it happen!

I'm so weak for this guy... it's so frustrating!

ARRGGGHHH!

I walk back into my room and flop myself into my bed.

I look out of the huge window and sigh as I cover myself in my bedsheets..

Why does this happen? It's wrong but I want it so bad...

I need to distract myself from him..

I know if this goes badly I'll end up back with Hyunjin and he won't be happy because I'll be ruining his new life with Seungmin...

I've got school tomorrow anyway... I won't have to see him and I'll distract myself with school work and pretend life if normal and I don't have a super attractive roommate waiting for me.

Stupid chan!

Also I'll have to cover up these marks he left on me.

I just need sleep and maybe I'll have some common sense tomorrow..

~~~~~~~~~~

*beep beep... beep beep... beep beep... be-*

Argh...

I guess it's uni time..

But now I'm closer to it I can take my time to get ready and i can walk there.

I guess I'll get ready first.

Breakfast...

Brush my teeth...

Time to leav-

"Hey where are you going?"

I thought I was being quiet.. but I guess not.

"University.."

I go to grab the door knob again to leave.. but chan was there to keep the door shut.

"Aww.. you covered my marks.. how will everyone know you're mine?"

I froze as he gently touched my still sensitive neck and then began to lightly kiss it.

But I can't do this. This can't be a thing. I don't want him teasing me.

I push him away and glare at him. However all he did was chuckle and smirk.

Gosh he gets on my nerves.

"Yours? Who do you think you're talking t-"

"You didn't let me finish.." chan twisted the door knob and opened the door. "Mine.. my roommate. Now have a nice day at school roomie~"

"*huff* whatever..."

I walk out and I could hear Chan's chuckle coming from the apartment.

Stupid.. stupid boy.. I just want to slap him in the head sometimes..

I walk through the streets of Seoul and my university is in the centre, so it was only like a 20 minute walk for my place.

I look at the bright blue sky and how everyone was going to work. I've never experienced city life like this. I'm normally in a small bus or train, so it's nice to be outdoors and take in the fresh air.