Coming

3rd person:

Jisung was straddling Minho as they laughed and chatted. Meanwhile Felix was sat in the corner of Minho's room staring at the two in shock...

"So Jisung why are you back?"

Jisung and Minho stopped flirting as they heard Felix's voice, they turned to him and smiled softly.

"I have some time off work... so I thought I would come visit Minho."

Jisung hugged Minho tightly and leaned into his chest making himself look extra small.

Felix looked at the two so in love and he saw how they hugged and played with each other. It reminded him of chan... he felt tears prick his eyes and without noticing he was had streams of tears running down his face.

"This isn't fair!"

Felix shouted before getting up and storming out of Minho's room.

Felix hates the feeling growing in his stomach. He hated it even more because he knew what feeling it was.

Felix was jealous.

He was jealous that Minho could hug and kiss the person he loved, but Felix can't even listen to Chan voice once.

He also cursed himself at why chan didn't come and see him. Did chan not care anymore? Was it really over?

Felix has tried to get over chan but it was too hard. Felix had fallen too hard for chan and he was stuck.

Felix hates himself for loving chan.

He hated chan even more for making him love him then leave..

"Felix..."

Felix felt a soft tap on his shoulder as he turned he was met with Jisung wrapped in one of Minho's jumpers.

"Oh.. hi Jisung.."

"He said I shouldn't mention him... but if I don't say his name does that still count?"

Jisung giggled as Felix stared at him confused.

"Huh?"

"I know you miss him... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come but I missed Minho so much it was killing me. But that's not the point, if you want to see him... here."

Jisung handed Felix a piece of paper that had a picture... a picture of Felix?

"Why do you have this?"

Felix carefully looked at the photo.

"That doesn't matter.. Look on the back..."

Felix turned the picture over to see coordinates... and a message..

Lucky charm~ my love
Lee Felix.

"The coordinates on the back lead to the location in the photo.. do you know where that is Felix?"

Felix looked at the photo..