Making it work

Felix:

Chan texted me he would be home late as he needed to do some more publicity stuff with Jamie.

So I was all alone for the rest of the day and night. I made myself dinner and ate in on our balcony. As I was there eating my salad I watched as Chan's car pulled in and about 5 other black vans followed behind.

I was confused because this has never happened before. However my confusion ended as I watch paparazzi hop out of their vans and Chan and Jamie get out of his car.

Why is she here? Why did chan have to bring all of this here to our home?

"Chan! Jamie! Look here!"
"Smile!"
"Come on give us a kiss!"
"Kiss!"
"Come on one kiss!"

I watched and listened as the paparazzi took pictures of chan and Jamie. They were yelling kiss over and over again and I felt my heart sink into my stomach as I watched chan lean down and place a kiss on Jamie's lips...

I couldn't watch anymore.. I didn't think he would take it that far where he's kiss someone else...

I hate it... it's making me crazy.

I should just go to sleep.. I should try to forget all about this...

~~~~~~

It was the next morning and I found myself in bed all alone. It was actually like chan never came to sleep in this bed.

I guess he's gone to work? He's not anywhere in the house, so I'm guessing he went in early...

I made my breakfast as I turned on the TV I was about to tuck into my amazingly made cereal bowl until I saw something which I never want to see again..

'The hottest new couple in town Jamie park and Bang Chan have been spotted on a morning date. We are so glad they can be open about their relationship..'

The article wasn't the thing that hurt me... it was the video that was showing... chan and Jamie kissing once again..

Is he serious?

Is he fucking serious right now!!

Did he really have to kiss her?! They aren't even being interviewed...

*ding dong~*

Huh? Who could that be?

I got up from the sofa and went to open the door and-

"Felix! Are you okay? We saw the news and we came over as soon as we saw!"

It was Jeongin and Hyunjin. Just what I need my best friends and his fucking cute unproblematic boyfriend to show up.

"I could be better..."

I say as I let the boys in and they instantly run to the Tv as I shut the door.

"Does chan really need to kiss her? His management must be really pushing him to pretend to be straight.."

Hyunjn said as he glared at the Tv. Yeah... I guess it's just his management telling him to do all of this...

I shouldn't over react.. but I can still feel hurt, right?

"It's so annoying because Jisung can happily date Minho with no worries... why is chan the exception?"

Jeongin said was he sat down. He's right as well... why is chan getting all this backlash when Jisung and Minho have been openly dating for ages..

"Jeongin they're different. They were out before the bad became big, so the fans never got their hopes up about Jisung. Also Jisung is a bottom.."