Crazy

Felix:

I can't get to sleep..

I've been trying to get some rest for the past 2 hours. Its now 10:34 and I'm still awake..

I can't seem to control my wild thoughts.

It's annoying to admit but chan is the only thing that is occupying my thoughts. He's even annoying when he's not around.

Every time I close my eyes to sleep...There he is and his stupid smirk and low.. sexy.. charming- no I mean his really stupid, irritating chuckle.

And you know what else keeps replaying in my thoughts...

The night we.. you know.. had S. E. X...

I don't know what to do!

I throw my pillow across my room and sigh in annoyance.. stupid chan! I won't to mine back with hyunjin! I miss Hyunjin!

But I can't... he's in live and if I come back and ruin that from him.. he'll hate me..

Okay stay strong Felix..

Ah! You know what I could do to take my mind off of chan. Get some water.

I get out of bed and creep my way over to the kitchen. It was super dark, so I'm guessing chan had gone to sleep.

I turned on one small light in the kitchen and then quietly grabbed a glass.

I filled my glass up with water and lightly sipped... that was needed.

So refres-

*click*

Suddenly the whole kitchen aluminates.

*tap.. tap.. tap.."

"Thirsty?"

I was facing the faucet so I couldn't see chan.. but I felt his warm breath tickle my neck and send shiver down my spine.

"Yeah..."

I kept slowly drinking my water as I just hoped he would leave me alone..

Oh how I was wrong.

I soon felt his hands on my waist and one hand slowly glide it's way to my cheek and softly pull it towards his direction.

He was leant against the kitchen counter with messy hair.. and-

He was shirtless!

I tried to avoid any eye contact or just general sight in his direction.

"You know what's not fair Felix?" Chan sighed. "I can't sleep because of you.. and then when I try to clear my thoughts of you... here you are. Looking so.. so perfect."

I felt my cheeks burn bright red as chan gave me the unexpected complement. I guess I could say the same..

I drink the rest of my water and I tried to move away from chan. However because he had ahold of me and he is much stronger I was pulled back into Chan's arms.

"So perfect.."

Chan looked me directly in the eyes and I felt my breath literally being stolen.

He seemed so sincere and careful about what he said. I just can't get my head around this guy. Also... right now... I can't get my head around my own feelings.

I watched as he stopped leaning on the counter and started to lean forward towards me. Our face began to inch closer and closer and closer. Until our noses were touching and I felt his warm breath graze against my lips.